ICAR- CMFRI has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Young Professional I (01) vacancy. Last Date for Submission of Application is “05.11.2020” Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||ICAR-Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Young Professional I - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Last Date for Applying Online||05.11.2020|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICAR – Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- ICAR- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Young Professional I – 01
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Young Professional I –
- Degree in Science. Candidates with a degree in fisheries science would be preferred
Age Limit :
- Minimum 21 yrs and Maximum 40 yrs (relaxable as per rules)
Salary Details :
- Young Professional I – Rs. 15,000
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration Of the Project :
- Initially upto march 2021 and likely to be extended further based on work exigencies. However, the maximum duration will not be extendable beyond two years
Important Dates :
- Last Date for applying Online : 05.11.2020
How to apply for ICAR- CMFRI Recruitment 2020 – Young Professional I Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICAR- CMFRI Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by ICAR- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CMFRI official website – http://www.cmfri.org.in
- The candidates are advised to send their bio-data in prescribed format, two passport-size photographs along with the set of attested copies of certificates to the address [email protected] on or before 05.11.2020.
- Please mention “Application for the post of YP-I” in the subject line of the mail
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by e-mail and only those who receive the short-listed information need to attend the interview online platform which shall be intimated, or walk in for those who can following the social distancing guidelines as shall be intimated to the candidate.
- TA/DA will not be paid for attending the interview