ICAR- CMFRI has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Young Professional II (03) vacancy. ICAR – CMFRI has planned to conduct an interview for Young Professional II Posts on 18.01.2020. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||ICAR-Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||KVK-Lakshadweep, Kavaratti Island|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Young Professional II (Horticulture) - 01
Young Professional-II (Home Science) - 01
Young Professional-II (Fisheries) - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||18.01.2020|
|Venue||ICAR-Krishi Vigyan Kendra, LAKSHADWEEP, Kavaratti|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICAR – Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- ICAR- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Young Professional II (Horticulture) – 01
- Young Professional-II (Home Science) – 01
- Young Professional-II (Fisheries) – 01
- KVK-Lakshadweep, Kavaratti Island.
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Young Professional II (Horticulture) – Master’s Degree in Horticulture OR Bachelor’s degree in Horticulture/Agriculture with 2 years’ experience in relevant field
- Young Professional-II (Home Science) – M.Sc Home Science
Or B.Sc Home science with 2 years’ experience in relevant field
- Young Professional-II (Fisheries) – Master’s Degree in Fisheries Science OR Bachelor’s degree in Fisheries Science with 2 years’ experience in relevant field
Age Limit :
- The age limit will be 21 to 45years (Relaxation in upper age limit as per rule)
Salary Details :
- Young Professional II (Horticulture) – Rs 25,000
- Young Professional-II (Home Science) – Rs 25,000
- Young Professional-II (Fisheries) – Rs 25,000
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration Of the Project :
- The appointment shall be purely on contract basis and till 31st March, 2020 (Extendable) or till the positions of Subject Matter Specialists (SMSs) are filled up on regular basis whichever is earlier.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 18.01.2020 at 10.00 am
- ICAR-Krishi Vigyan Kendra, LAKSHADWEEP, Kavaratti
How to apply for ICAR- CMFRI Recruitment 2020 – Young Professional II Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICAR- CMFRI Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by ICAR- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CMFRI official website – http://www.cmfri.org.in
- Only those candidates who fulfil all the eligibility conditions will be allowed to appear for interview.
- All the eligible candidates appearing for interview should bring their passport size photograph (colour) and all the original certificates along with self-attested photocopies in support of their educational qualification/experience at the time of interview
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Interview.
- All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of Interview for necessary formalities.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The selection will be based on Academic Performance, Research Experience and performance in interview.