ICAR- CMFRI has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Young Professional II (01) vacancy. ICAR – CMFRI has planned to conduct an interview for Young Professional II Posts on 25.02.2020. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||ICAR-Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kochi (Kerala)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Young Professional II - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||25.02.2020|
|Venue||Room number 202, CMFRI, Kochi-18|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICAR – Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- ICAR- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Young Professional II – 01
- Kochi (Kerala)
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Young Professional II –
- Essential: Post Graduation in basic discipline of Science with an experience in research in scientific laboratories and knowledge in patent drafting. The candidate should have hands on experience in IP search by using various databases.
- Desirable: Basic knowledge of scientific analysis.
Age Limit :
- 40 years for men and 45 years for Women
Salary Details :
- Young Professional II – Rs 25,000
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration Of the Project :
- Purely temporary on contract basis for a period of two years from the date of recruitment or the termination of the project, whichever is earlier.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 25.02.2020 at 10.00 am
- Room number 202, CMFRI, Kochi-18
How to apply for ICAR- CMFRI Recruitment 2020 – Young Professional II Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICAR- CMFRI Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by ICAR- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CMFRI official website – http://www.cmfri.org.in
- The candidates are advised to send their biodata in advance to the e-mail: [email protected] on or before 23rd February 2020.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail on or before 24th February 2020.
- The shortlisted candidates may attend the interview to be held on 25th February 2020.