ICAR- CMFRI has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Medical Practitioner (01) vacancy. ICAR – CMFRI has planned to conduct an interview for Medical Practitioner Posts on 24.02.2020. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||ICAR-Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Ramanathapuram (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Medical Practitioner - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||24.02.2020|
|Venue||Mandapam Regional Centre of CMFRI, Marine Fisheries P.O. 623 520, Ramanathapuram Dist., Tamil Nadu|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICAR – Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- ICAR- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Medical Practitioner – 01
- Ramanathapuram (Tamilnadu)
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Medical Practitioner – MBBS degree with a minimum of
experience in 3 years.
Age Limit :
- Maximum upto 50 Years
Salary Details :
- Medical Practitioner – Rs. 25,000/- per month
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration Of the Project :
- One year
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 24.02.2020 at 11.00 am
- Mandapam Regional Centre of CMFRI, Marine Fisheries P.O. 623 520, Ramanathapuram Dist., Tamil Nadu.
How to apply for ICAR- CMFRI Recruitment 2020 – Medical Practitioner Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICAR- CMFRI Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by ICAR- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CMFRI official website – http://www.cmfri.org.in
- Qualified candidates for the above mentioned position may appear for a walk-in-interview at the Mandapam Regional Centre of CMFRI, Marine Fisheries P.O., Mandapam Camp, Pin 623 520. Ramanathapuram Dist. Tamil Nadu, along with original certificates towards education and experience and 1set of attested copies of the same at 11 A.M. on 24th February, 2020.
- No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Phone: 04573 241443 / 241973.