ICAR- CMFRI has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Young Professional II (01) vacancy. ICAR – CMFRI has planned to conduct an interview for Young Professional II Posts on 13.12.2019 at 10.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||ICAR-Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Visakhapatnam RC of CMFRI|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Young Professional II - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
Shortlisted candidates will be informed by 09.12.2019
|Interview Date and Time||13.12.2019 at 10.00 a.m|
|Venue||ICAR- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Cochin|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICAR – Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- ICAR- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Young Professional II – 01.
- The place of duty will be Visakhapatnam RC of CMFRI.
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Young Professional II – Post-graduation in Zoology/Marine Biology/ Fishery
Science with a minimum of 60 % marks.
Desirable : Research/Field experience in biological sample/ data collection and data analysis.
Age Limit :
- Young Professional II – 35 years for men & 40 years for women (age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC).
Salary Details :
- Young Professional II – Rs. 25,000 p.m.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration Of the Project :
- The position is purely temporary and will end with 31st March, 2020 or termination of the project, whichever is earlier.
Important Dates :
- Last date for Applying Online is 07.12.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed by 09.12.2019.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 13.12.2019.
- ICAR- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Cochin.
How to apply for ICAR- CMFRI Recruitment 2019 – Young Professional II Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICAR- CMFRI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by ICAR- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CMFRI official website – http://www.cmfri.org.in
- Email your resume to email@example.com on or before 7th December, 2019 for screening.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed by 9th December, 2019.
- Only those candidates who are called for the interview need to attend.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The candidates should report at 10.00 at the venue of interview.
- The candidates are requested to bring with them all certificates in original along with a set of attested copies.