Central Institute of Fisheries Technology has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Young Professional-I (01) vacancy. CIFT has planned to conduct an interview for Young Professional-I Posts on 16.12.2019 at 10.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Indian Council of Agricultural Research - Central Institute of Fisheries Technology|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Cochin (Kerala)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Young Professional-I - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Date and Time of Interview||16.12.2019 at 10.00 a.m
Registration will begin at 9.00 a.m. and will close at 11.00 a.m
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICAR – CIFT Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- ICAR – CIFT requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Young Professional-I – 01.
- Cochin (Kerala).
ICAR – CIFT Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Young Professional-I – MSc. Molecular Biology/ Tissue Engineering/Animal biochemistry. Candidate should possess 1st class or 60% marks or equivalent overall GPA.
Desirable : The candidate should have experience in the field of cell culture, molecular diagnosis and animal
Job Description : Candidate should be ready to work at outstation for 15 days/month.
Age Limit :
- Young Professional-I – Maximum of 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on date of interview.
- Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is permissible.
Salary Details :
- Young Professional-I – Rs.15,000/- per month (Consolidated).
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- The duration of the contract is for one year.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 16.12.2019 at 10.00 a.m.
- Registration will begin at 9.00 a.m. and will close at 11.00 a.m.
- CIFT, Cochin.
How to apply for ICAR – CIFT Recruitment 2019 – Young Professional-I Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICAR – CIFT Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central Institute of Fisheries Technology.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CIFT official website – http://cift.res.in
- Eligible candidates are invited to attend a walk-in-Interview with all relevant documents for the temporary post of Young Professional-I (01 No.) (on contractual basis) to carry out a collaborative research project of QAM Division of CIFT, Cochin with Pushpagiri Medical College.
- Candidates are required to submit detailed bio-data (in the enclosed format) affixing a recent passport size photograph along with attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/OBC etc. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview.
- The candidate should at least hold a Provisional Certificate in r/o. Graduation/ Professional Courses. (website results/ result awaiting candidates will not be considered).
- The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis under ICAR norms. The post is purely temporary.
- No TA/DA will pay to attend the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- The decision of Director, CIFT will be final and binding in all aspects regarding the selection to the post.
Download ICAR – CIFT Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Attend Walk- In Interview
ICAR – CIFT Official Notification : Click Here