Central Institute of Fisheries Technology has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Project Assistant (01) vacancies. CIFT has planned to conduct an interview for Project Assistant Posts on 06.12.2019 at 10.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Indian Council of Agricultural Research - Central Institute of Fisheries Technology|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Cochin (Kerala)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Date and Time of Interview||06.12.2019 at 10.00 a.m
Registration will begin at 9.00 a.m. and will close at 11.00 a.m
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICAR – CIFT Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- ICAR – CIFT requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Assistant – 01
- Cochin (Kerala).
ICAR – CIFT Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Assistant – Graduate degree in Agricultural / Food/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
Age Limit :
- Project Assistant – Maximum of 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on date of interview.
- Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates is permissible.
Salary Details :
- Project Assistant – Rs.22,000/- per month (consolidated)
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Project Assistant – The duration of the Project is 3 years w.e.f. 17.10.2019.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 06.12.2019 at 10.00 a.m.
- Registration will begin at 9.00 a.m. and will close at 11.00 a.m.
- CIFT, Cochin.
How to apply for ICAR – CIFT Recruitment 2019 – Project Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICAR – CIFT Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central Institute of Fisheries Technology.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CIFT official website – http://cift.res.in
- Candidates are required to submit detailed bio-data (in the enclosed format) affixing a recent passport size photograph along with attested copies of all the Certificates in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/OBC etc. The original certificates shall be produced for verification before the interview.
- The selected candidate will be recruited on contract basis under ICAR norms. The post is purely temporary.
- No TA/DA will pay to attend the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- The decision of Director, CIFT will be final and binding in all aspects regarding the selection to the post.
Download ICAR – CIFT Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Attend Walk- In Interview
ICAR – CIFT Official Notification : Click Here
ICAR – CIFT Application Form : Click Here