ICAR – CIFT has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Assistant, Upper Division Clerk & Personal Assistant (14) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Assistant, Upper Division Clerk & Personal Assistant Posts in ICAR – CIFT should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 25.12.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Desirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Indian Council of Agricultural Research – Central Institute of Fisheries Technology|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Cochin (Kerala)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Assistant - 07
Upper Division Clerk - 04
Personal Assistant - 03
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||ICAR - CIFT, Cochin|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ICAR – CIFT Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- ICAR – CIFT requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Assistant – 07.
- Upper Division Clerk – 04.
- Personal Assistant – 03.
- Cochin (Kerala).
ICAR – CIFT Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant – By Deputation/Permanent Absorption from the Upper Division Clerks (UDCs) in Pay Band-1, Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.2400 (Level 4 of 7th CPC) from ICAR Institutes/Headquarters having at least 10 years regular service in the grade on the recommendations of the Departmental Promotion Committee.
- Upper Division Clerk – By deputation of regular Upper Division Clerks of ICAR Institutes/Hqrs.The deputation shall be for a period not exceeding three (03) years. Failing (a) above, by deputation of regular Lower Division Clerks of ICAR Hqrs./ Institutes having at least 8 years regular service.The deputation shall be for a period not exceeding three (03) years. Failing (a) & (b) above, by transfer on permanent absorption of regular UDCs of ICAR Hqrs./Institutes.
- Personal Assistant – By deputation of Steno Gr. III working in other ICAR Institutes with 10 years of regular service in Steno Grade III in Level 4 (PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2400) or equivalent. The deputation shall be for a period not exceeding three (03) years.
Age Limit :
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
Salary Details :
- Assistant – Level 6 of 7th CPC.
- Upper Division Clerk – Level 4 of 7th CPC.
- Personal Assistant – Level 6 of 7th CPC.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Mail so as to reach the ICAR – CIFT on or before 25.12.2019.
Postal Address :
- ICAR – CIFT, Cochin.
How to apply for ICAR – CIFT Recruitment 2019 – Assistant, Upper Division Clerk & Personal Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICAR – CIFT Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Council of Agricultural Research – Central Institute of Fisheries Technology.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CIFT official website – http://cift.res.in
- It is proposed to fill up the following posts at ICAR-CIFT by deputation/transfer on permanent absorption basis.
- It is requested that the vacancy may kindly be circulated amongst the eligible and desirous candidates, if any, working at your Institute/organization.
- Applications of eligible persons who fulfill the requisite eligibility conditions and who can be relieved immediately in the event of their selection may kindly be forwarded to this Institute in the Proforma appended along with their complete CR dossiers (duly attested copies) for the last five years so as to reach this Institute on or before 25.12.2019.
- A certificate to the effect that no disciplinary/vigilance case is pending or being contemplated against the candidate may also be sent while forwarding the application.
- Incomplete applications(s) and those received without APAR dossiers/certificates as requested above will not be entertained.