CIAE has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Senior Research Fellow (01) vacancy. CIAE has planned to conduct an interview for Senior Research Fellow Posts on 15.10.2019 at 10.30 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Indian Council of Agricultural Research - Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||CIAE Regional centre Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Date and Time of Interview||15.10.2019 at 10.30 a.m|
|Venue||ICAR - Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering, Research Centre, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu - 641 007|
|Postal Address and |
|The Principal Scientist & Head, Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering, Regional Centre, Coimbatore - 641 003
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Council of Agricultural Research – Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Indian Council of Agricultural Research – Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering Research requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Senior Research Fellow – 01.
- CIAE Regional centre Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu).
Indian Council of Agricultural Research – Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Research Fellow – Master Degree in Agricultural Engineering /Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Farm Machinery and Power / Agricultural Processing / Processing and Food Engineering/ Bio Energy / Renewable Energy Engineering/ Soil and Water Conservation Engineering/ Enviormental Engineering with 4 years B.E/B.Tech degree from a recognised university with first division or 60% marks. Desirable : Working experience in the field of farm machinery and working in design software like Auto CAD, solid works/Pro E etc.
Age Limit :
- Senior Research Fellow – The maximum is 35 years for men and 40 years for women candidates as on date of interview (relaxation of age in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per Government norms).
Salary Details :
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs. 31,000/- per month + HRA as applicable.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Senior Research Fellow – 31st March, 2020.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 15.10.2019 at 10.30 a.m.
- ICAR – Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering, Research Centre, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu – 641 007.
How to apply for ICAR – CIAE Recruitment 2019 – Senior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ICAR- CIAE Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CIAE official website – http://ciae.nic.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 15.10.2019 at 10.30 am to be held at ICAR – Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering, Research Centre, Veerakeralam Road, Sugarcane Breeding Institute Post, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu – 641 007.
- Phone : 0422 – 2472623, 2472624
- The Applications with detailed bio-data in the following proforma (1) Name of the Candidates, (2) Father’s Name (3) Date of Birth, (4) Present Address with Phone & Email Id, Permanent Address, Qualifications, Experience, Publications etc., should be sent through registered / Speed post / Brought in person / email with passport size photograph to “The Principal Scientist & Head, Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering, Regional Centre, Coimbatore – 641 003” or it can be brought by hand for the walk-in-interview
- Email : email@example.com
- The candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before the scheduled time for interview with all necessary details.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates appearing for the interview.