IBPS has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (1167) vacant positions. Online registration for the post of starts from “05.08.2020” to “26.08.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee - 1167|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee – 1167
- All Over India
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee –
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she
registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age Limit :
- Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee –
- Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990 and not later than 01.08.2000 (both dates inclusive)
- Relaxation of Upper age limit :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016” – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment – 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riot – 5 years
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Scheme of Examinations :
Important Dates :
Details Regarding Fees :
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Applicable GST will be borne by IBPS)
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows
- Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- for all others
How to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2020 – Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IBPS Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IBPS official website https://www.ibps.in/
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorised website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP PO/MT” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRPPROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CRP-PO/MT-X)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their
- Left thumb impression
- A hand written declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents (Annexure III).
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the
online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are
correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ or sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for CRP- PO/MT-X.