IBPS has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO, Division Head (Technology Support Services) & Banker Faculty (04) vacant positions. Online registration for the post of starts from “12.08.2020” to “31.08.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO - 01
Division Head (Technology Support Services) - 01
Banker Faculty - 02
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO – 01
- Division Head (Technology Support Services) – 01
- Banker Faculty – 02
- All Over India
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO – B.Com/M.Com From a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India with any of the additional qualifications of CA/ICWA/CS/ MBA (Finance) /CAIIB
- Division Head (Technology Support Services) – Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele communication / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics &
Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology /
Computer Applications and/ or equivalent. (From a University/
Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies)
- Banker Faculty – Candidate should be Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline from any recognised Institution or University and preferably with CAIIB
Age Limit :
- Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO – Not
exceeding 61 years. A candidate must have been born
not earlier than 02.08.1959 (date inclusive)
- Division Head (Technology Support Services) – Not exceeding 61 years. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1959 (date inclusive)
- Banker Faculty – Not exceeding 61 years. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1959 (date inclusive)
- Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO – Rs.1,45,000
- Division Head (Technology Support Services) – Rs.1,45,000
- Banker Faculty – Rs.75,000
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
Important Dates :
- Online Registration : 12.08.2020 to 31.08.2020
- Interview – September 2020
Contract Period :
- 3 years subject to quarterly review and may be renewed subsequently subject to his/her continued good performance
and physical fitness.
How to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2020 – Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO, Division Head (Technology Support Services) & Banker Faculty Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IBPS Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IBPS official website https://www.ibps.in/
- Candidates can apply online only from 12.08.2020 to 31.08.2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted. A candidate can apply for only one post as the skill sets for the posts are different. Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained.
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. Use of special
characters while filling the form will not be allowed. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their documents, photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents, Photograph
and Signature (Annexure).
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
- An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.