IBPS has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Research Associate –Technical & Deputy Manager (Accounts) (02) vacant positions. Online registration for the post of starts from “18.10.2019” to “01.11.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Associate - Technical - 01
Deputy Manager (Accounts) - 01
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Research Associate – Technical – 01.
- Deputy Manager (Accounts) – 01.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Job Eligibility Details :
Eligibility Criteria :
- (i) His/ her integrity should not have been doubtful during his/her Service /career.
(ii) No punishment/penalty should have been inflicted on him/her during his/her service/career. (iii) Cases of CBI or other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against him/her.
Educational Qualification :
- Research Associate – Technical – M.Tech or M.E from a recognized university/ Institute in Electrical or Mechanical or Civil or Electronics & Telecom or Instrumentation / M.C.A./Post Graduate in Computer Science.
Experience : One year experience In the academic Research / Teaching / As a Technical Officer is essential. Competency in operating computer is essential.
- Deputy Manager (Accounts) – Candidate should be a Chartered Accountant.
Experience : Preferably 1 years experience in handling Finance, Accounts, Taxation, Investment & Expertise of management of funds etc.
- Good knowledge of operating computers is necessary, especially MS Office.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/
Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory
Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 1.10.2019.
Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or
before 1.10.2019 has to be submitted at the time of interview.
Age Limit :
- Research Associate – Technical and Deputy Manager (Accounts) – Minimum: 21 years Maximum: 30 years – i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1989 and not later than 01.10.1998 (both dates inclusive).
- Age Relaxation – Refer Notification.
Salary Details :
- Research Associate – Technical and Deputy Manager (Accounts) – Grade E – CTC per annum (approx) (Rs.) 9,36,020/-
- In addition, other benefits such as Contributory PF, Gratuity, LTC, domiciliary Medical
Reimbursement and Insurance for hospitalization, interest subsidy on housing loan, etc. are admissible as per rules.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join IBPS as Research Associate-Technical or
Deputy Manager (Accounts) is required to register for the online examination.
- Candidates who appear and are shortlisted in the examination, will subsequently be called for further process of selection including Item Writing/Group Exercises/ Interview, etc.
- Document Verification.
Scheme of Examinations :
- (i) The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Examination centres is available in Annexure I.
- (ii) No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
- (iii) IBPS, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- (iv) IBPS also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any examination centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- (v) Candidates will appear for the examinations at an Examination Centre at his/her own risk and expenses and IBPS will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- (vi) Any unruly behaviour/misbehaviour in the examination hall may result in
cancellation of candidature/ disqualification from future exams conducted by IBPS.
Important Dates :
- On-line registration of Application by candidates – 18.10.2019 to 01.11.2019.
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) – 18.10.2019 to 01.11.2019.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 18.10.2019 to 01.11.2019 (only Online payment) shall be as follows – Rs. 500/- for all categories of candidates.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation
charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges
through ONLINE mode only.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/
Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by
providing information as asked on the screen.
- After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein
candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
- If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are
advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and
pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application
form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not
have been successful.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- Service Bond : For the post of Research Associate-Technical /Deputy Manager (Accounts)- At the time of joining the services of IBPS, the selected candidate is/are required to execute a Service Bond for serving for a minimum of 3 years in IBPS w.e.f. date of joining IBPS or else shall pay an amount of Rs. 2 lakhs (Rupees Two lakhs).
How to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2019 – Research Associate –Technical & Deputy Manager (Accounts) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IBPS Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IBPS official website https://www.ibps.in/
- Prospective candidates will have to apply to IBPS after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examination, interview and eligibility criteria, online registration processes, and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
- A candidate can apply for only one post as the skill sets for the posts are different. Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed.
- After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure II).
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
- Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ or sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered online.
- If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
- An eligible candidate should download his/her call letter from the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth.
- No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout etc. will be sent by post/ courier.