IBPS has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for CRP Clerk- IX (12075) vacant positions. Online registration for the post of starts from “17.09.2019” to “09.10.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||CRP Clerk- IX - 12075|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IBPS (CRP-PO/MT-IX) Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Participating Organisations –
Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Indian Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra
- CRP Clerk- IX – 12075.
|Name of the State||No of Post|
|Andaman & Nicobar||14|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||04|
|Daman & Diu||02|
|Jammu & Kashmir||63|
- All Over India.
IBPS (CRP-PO/MT-IX) Job Eligibility Details :
Eligibility Criteria :
- Nationality/ Citizenship : A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Educational Qualification :
- CRP Clerk- IX –
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate ExServicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 09.10.2019. Such certificates should be dated on or before 09.10.2019.
- Note : (1) All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 09.10.2019.
- Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before
09.10.2019 has to be submitted at the time of joining.
Age Limit :
- CRP Clerk- IX – The minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum 28 years. i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-09-1990 and not later than 01-09-1998 (both dates inclusive).
- Age Relaxation –
Salary Details :
- Not Mentioned.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- The selection process will be carried out in two stages, the first one is Preliminary Examination & second stage is Main Examination conducted by IBPS.
- Common Written Examination : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Online Exam for Clerical Cadre posts. The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, preliminary and main. Total marks of Preliminary exam is 100 in a duration of 1 hour for objective type questions & total marks of Main exam is 200 in a duration of 2 hours for objective type questions. All the tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- A candidate should qualify both in the preliminary & Main Examination and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on IBPS website.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Scheme of Examinations :
- Scores – The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equipercentile method.
- Penality for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination) – There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- Cutoff Score (Online Main examination) – Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main Examination and also a minimum total score to be considered for further process. Depending on number of the State/ UT wise vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be considered for provisional allotment. Prior to the completion of provisional allotment process scores obtained in the Online Main Examination will not be shared with the candidates.
Important Dates :
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates – 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019.
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) – 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019.
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training – November 2019.
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training – 25.11.2019 to 30.11.2019.
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary – November 2019.
- Online Examination – Preliminary – 07.12.2019, 08.12.2019, 14.12.2019 and 21.12.2019.
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary – December 2019/ January 2020.
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main – January 2020.
- Online Examination – Main – 19.01.2020.
- Provisional Allotment – April 2020.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online payment from 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019 both dates inclusive)
- CRP Clerk- IX – Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs.600/- for all others.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2019 – CRP Clerk – IX Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IBPS Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IBPS official website https://www.ibps.in/
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorised website Click Here and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Clerks (CRP-Clerks-IX)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
- Candidates are required to upload their Photograph, Signature, Left thumb impression, A hand written declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents (Annexure III).
- Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ or sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered online.
- If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
- An eligible candidate should download his/her call letter from the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth.
- No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout etc. will be sent by post/ courier.