IBPS has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Banker Faculty – Technical (On Contract) & Banker Faculty (On Contract) (02) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Banker Faculty – Technical (On Contract) & Banker Faculty (On Contract) post in IBPS should send their application form by post. Last Date for Offline submission is 31.10.2019. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Banker Faculty - Technical (On Contract) - 01
Banker Faculty (On Contract) - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||31.10.2019 by 05.00 p.m|
|Postal Address||The Division Head (Administration), Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Banker Faculty – Technical (On Contract) – 01.
- Banker Faculty (On Contract) – 01.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Banker Faculty – Technical (On Contract) – B.Tech. or B.E or AMIE as a full time course from a recognized university/institute in Electrical or Mechanical or Civil or Electronic & Telecom or Instrumentation.
Experience : The incumbent should be an officer (Scale IV and above) retired on attaining superannuation/voluntarily retired, retired under SBP VRS, released under Exit Option Scheme or who have left the Bank/ Organization otherwise before superannuation from the services of any Public Sector Bank/financial
organization with Minimum 15 years post qualification experience as Technical Officer/SSI Officer in a bank/Financial Institutions/Public sector organizations
in Senior Management cadre or Minimum 15 years experience of teaching one (Or more) of the above subjects in a reputed Institute/College.
- Banker Faculty (On Contract) – Candidate should be Graduate or Post Graduate from any recognised Institution or University and preferably with CAIIB.
Experience : The incumbent should be an Officer retired on attaining superannuation /voluntarily retired or retired under SBP VRS or released under Exit Option scheme or who have left the Bank /Organisation otherwise before superannuation , from the services of any Public Sector Bank having worked as Chief Manager and above preferably with experience as faculty in the Training Institute and/or experience of
writing tests(question papers) for Recruitment/ promotion examinations of banks or Public Sector Organisations.
- Knowledge of computer operations /languages will be added advantage.
Age Limit :
- Banker Faculty – Technical (On Contract) – Not exceeding 63 years. A candidate
must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1956 (date inclusive).
- Banker Faculty (On Contract) – Not exceeding 61 years. A candidate must have
been born not earlier than 02.10.1958 (date inclusive).
- Age criteria will however not be applicable for internal candidates already with IBPS under contractual agreement.
Salary Details :
- Banker Faculty – Technical (On Contract) and Banker Faculty (On Contract) – Negotiable. Candidate may provide the details of salary last drawn and expected.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of Project :
- Appointment will be on contractual basis. The initial period will be of 2 years subject to half yearly review and may be renewed subsequently subject to his/her continued good performance and physical fitness.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the IBPS on or before 31.10.2019 by 05.00 p.m.
Details Of Postal Address :
- The Division Head (Administration), Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101.
How to apply for IBPS Recruitment 2019 – Banker Faculty –Technical & Banker Faculty Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IBPS Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IBPS official website – https://www.ibps.in/
- Interested candidates who are meeting with above mentioned eligibility criteria as on 01.10.2019 only may forward their applications giving details of job experience, on plain paper in the attached format along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents to “The Division Head (Administration), Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101”.
- Application received after this date and time will be summarily rejected.
- Application not in the prescribed format and /or without necessary documents will be rejected.
- IBPS reserves the right to reject applications of any or all the candidates without assigning any reason.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications the candidature shall be cancelled.
- Internal candidate, if eligible, may also apply.
- Person in service need not apply.
- The posting of the selected candidate will be in MUMBAI Only. He/She will have to make his/her own arrangement of accommodation in MUMBAI.
- Send your application only through the post or courier. IBPS shall not under any circumstances be liable for misplace, damage and/ or delay in delivery of application by the post or by the courier agencies.
- Hand Delivery of application will not be accepted.
- Candidates may have to appear before the Interview Committee at a very short notice of not exceeding three days.
- The internal candidates may handover the application directly to Division Head (Administration) only.
- Any addendum/corrigendum shall be posted only on Institute’s website.
- Candidates shortlisted will be called for Selection Process/Interview. Selection will be made by a committee and such selection will be Final.
- Applicants must super-scribe “Application for the post of “Banker Faculty (On Contract) / Banker Faculty – Technical (On contract) on the top of the upper part of the sealed envelope containing the application.
Download IBPS Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
IBPS Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here