HAL has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Lab Technician (02) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Lab Technician post in HAL should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 27.09.2019 till 17.10.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Lab Technician (Part Time/ Visit Basis) - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Senior Manager (HR), Medical & Health Unit, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (Bangalore Complex), Suranjandas Road (Near Old Airport), Bangalore - 560 017|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Lab Technician (Part Time/ Visit Basis) – 02.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Lab Technician (Part Time/ Visit Basis) – SSLC/PUC/Degree with Diploma in Lab Technician Course OR B.Sc (Medical Lab Technology).
- Experience : 1 Year Post Qualification Experience in the discipline.
- No of Visits : 3 visits in a week for a minimum of 4 hrs per visit (7.00 a.m -11.00 a.m./ 8.00 a.m – 12.00 a.m. Or as per the requirement or need basis.
Age Limit :
- Lab Technician (Part Time/ Visit Basis) – Preferably below 40 Years.
Salary Details :
- Lab Technician (Part Time/ Visit Basis) – The candidates are required to indicate the expected Remuneration per visit at the time of applying.
- Selected candidates will be offered consolidated package (including conveyence) depending on the qualification and experience.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the HAL on or before 17.10.2019.
Duration of the Project :
- Initially for a period of 2 years renewable at the discretion of the management.
Details of Postal Address :
- Senior Manager (HR), Medical & Health Unit, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (Bangalore Complex), Suranjandas Road (Near Old Airport), Bangalore – 560 017.
How to apply for HAL Recruitment 2019 – Lab Technician (Part Time/ Visit Basis) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to HAL Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit HAL official website : https://hal-india.co.in
- Interested Candidates who meet with the above criteria shall send their application strictly in the application format given below (Neatly Typed / Handwritten) by Post only, so as to reach on or before 17.10.2019 to “Senior Manager (HR), Medical & Health Unit, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (Bangalore Complex), Suranjandas Road (Near Old Airport), Bangalore – 560 017” in an envelope Superscribing “Application for the post of Lab Technican (Part-Time / Visit Basis).”
- Resume and Application sent through email will not be entertained.
- Applicants should enclose documentary proof for Date of Birth, Community, Educational Qualifications, Class & Percentage of Marks, Experience, salary drawn, etc, along with the Bio-data form.
Download HAL Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
HAL Recruitment Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here