High Court of Kerala has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Typist Copyist Grade-II (03) Vacancies. Online registration starts from “16.03.2020″ to “07.04.2020”. Candidates who are eligible for this Typist Copyist Grade-II Post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Kerala Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||High Court of Kerala|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Typist Copyist Grade-II - 03|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- High Court of Kerala requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Typist Copyist Grade-II – 03
High Court of Kerala Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Typist Copyist Grade-II –
- Plus two or equivalent
- KGTE (Higher) in Typewriting English
Age Limit :
- Typist Copyist Grade-II –
- For Deaf and hard of hearing– Candidates born between 02/01/1970 and 01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- For Locomotor Disability:- Candidates bom between 02/01/1974 and 01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- A candidate who is an Ex-serviceman or Ex-general Reserve Engineer Force person or a disembodied Territorial Army person, in reckoning the age for his eligibility for appointment can exclude the period of his service in the defence forces or in the General Reserve Engineer Force or in the Territorial Army, as the case may be, and the period of unemployment on discharge up to a maximum of five years provided he has not completed the age of 50 years.
- Age relaxation upto 5 years will be granted to widows subject to the condition that in no case upper age limit shall exceed 50 years.
Salary Details :
- Typist Copyist Grade-II – Rs. 19000 – 43600
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 16.03.2020.
- Last date for submission of online application : 07.04.2020.
How to apply for High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2020 – Typist Copyist Grade-II Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to High Court of Kerala Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by High Court of Kerala
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit High Court of Kerala official website https://hckrecruitment.nic.in/
- Candidates should apply online only in the website Click Here
- Candidates should bring self-attested copies of the relevant certificates/testimonials along with the original certificates/documents at the time of interview.
- No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
- Candidates are advised to have a valid Mobile number / Valid personal Email id. It should be kept active during the recruitment process. No request for change of Mobile number / Email id will be entertained.