High Court Of Kerala has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Research Assistant (33) vacant positions. Online registration for the post of starts from “05.08.2020” to “25.08.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||High Court Of Kerala|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Assistant - 33|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
High Court Of Kerala Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- High Court Of Kerala requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Research Assistant – 33
High Court Of Kerala Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Assistant – Graduation in Law. Final year/semester law students are also eligible to apply. Applications of final year/semester law students will be considered only on production of the final year mark list and percentage certificate within 45 days from the date of closure of Step II process (Refer clause 14(c))
Age Limit :
- Research Assistant – Candidates born between 26.08.1992 and 25.08.1998 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply for this post. (The select list prepared pursuant to this notification will be kept valid for a period of two years. But the name of a candidate who attains 28 years of age shall be deleted from the list as and when he/she attains that age)
Salary Details :
- Research Assistant – ₹30,000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Selection will be on the basis of the viva voce examination
Important Dates :
- On-line registration of Application by candidates – 05.08.2020 to 25.08.2020.
- Last date for receipt of the copies of the required documents – 09.10.2020
How to apply for High Court Of Kerala Recruitment 2020 – Research Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to High Court Of Kerala Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by High Court Of Kerala.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit High Court Of Kerala official website https://www.hckrecruitment.nic.in/
- Candidates are required to apply On – Line through the URL Click Here
- The online application process has two parts – Step-I and Step-II. ‘Step-I/ New Applicant’ is the first part for registration of the applicants. ‘Step-II/ Registered Applicant’ is the second part of the process for those applicants who had completed Step-I. A candidate’s online application is complete only if he/she completes both the steps which include the submission of application by clicking the ‘FINAL SUBMISSION’ option available in Step –II process and payment of application fee
- Candidates are advised to have a valid Mobile Number / valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the recruitment process. No request for change of Mobile Number/e-mail ID will be entertained. High Court will send various intimations relating to the recruitment as SMS/e-mail to this Mobile Number/e-mail ID.
- In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she may create his/her e-mail ID before applying online.
- If the candidate does not mention his/her Mobile Number/e-mail ID, no intimation relating to the recruitment will be sent to the candidate. Such candidates will have to visit the recruitment portal frequently for getting information about the recruitment.
- Candidates will have to submit the self attested copies of their L.L.B mark lists and percentage Certificates from the University/College along with other qualifications claimed in their application form if any, by post or by hand within 45 days from the date of closure of STEP I and STEP II Process
- The envelope containing the mark list and percentage certificate should be superscribed “Research Assistant (Temporary) – Application No ….. – Copy of mark lists and percentage certificate” and sent to “The Registrar (Recruitment & Computerization), High Court of Kerala, Ernakulam, Kochi 0 682031”