High Court Of Kerala has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Helper (04) vacant positions. Online registration for the post of starts from “23.07.2020” to “13.08.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||High Court Of Kerala|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Helper - 04|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
High Court Of Kerala Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- High Court Of Kerala requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Helper – 04
High Court Of Kerala Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Helper –
- S.S.L.C or equivalent
- I.T.I Certificate or equivalent in the trade of Electrical Engineering
Age Limit :
- Helper –
- Candidates born between 02/01/1984 and 01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes born between 02/01/1979 and 01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes born between 02/01/1981 and 01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- A candidate who is an Ex-serviceman or Ex-general Reserve Engineer Force person or a disembodied Territorial Army person, in reckoning the age for his eligibility for
appointment can exclude the period of his service in the defence forces or in the General Reserve Engineer Force or in the Territorial Army, as the case may be, and the period of unemployment on discharge up to a maximum of five years provided he has not completed the age of 50 years.
- Age relaxation upto 5 years will be granted to widows subject to the condition that in no case upper age limit shall exceed 50 years
Salary Details :
- Helper – Rs. 17000 – 37500
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- The written test will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice with 75 minutes duration to be answered in OMR Answer Sheet and will have 2 topics (Total 100 marks) as follows :
- (a) Questions based on the syllabus of I.T.I Certificate course in the trade of Electrical Engineering – 80 marks.
- (b) General Knowledge/Current affairs- 20 marks. Each question will carry 1 mark. For every incorrect answer, 1/4 mark will be deducted.
- The interview is for 10 marks. The minimum marks for being included in the ranked list will be 35% in the interview.
Important Dates :
- On-line registration of Application by candidates – 23.07.2020 to 13.08.2020.
Application Fees :
- `400/-. (Rupees Four Hundred only).
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- For payment of fee, candidates should either use system generated Fee Payment Challan or pay online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking by following instructions on the screen.
- Bank Transaction charges for Payment of application fee, if applicable, will have to be borne by the candidate.
How to apply for High Court Of Kerala Recruitment 2020 – Helper Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to High Court Of Kerala Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by High Court Of Kerala.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit High Court Of Kerala official website https://www.hckrecruitment.nic.in/
- Candidates are required to apply On – Line through the URL Click Here
- The online application process has two parts – Step-I and Step-II. ‘Step-I/ New Applicant’ is the first part for registration of the applicants. ‘Step-II/ Registered Applicant’ is the second part of the process for those applicants who had completed Step-I. A candidate’s online application is complete only if he/she completes both the steps which include the submission of application by clicking the ‘FINAL SUBMISSION’ option available in Step –II process and payment of application fee
- Candidates are advised to have a valid Mobile Number / valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the recruitment process. No request for change of Mobile Number/e-mail ID will be entertained. High Court will send various intimations relating to the recruitment as SMS/e-mail to this Mobile Number/e-mail ID.
- In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she may create his/her e-mail ID before applying online.
- If the candidate does not mention his/her Mobile Number/e-mail ID, no intimation relating to the recruitment will be sent to the candidate. Such candidates will have to visit the recruitment portal frequently for getting information about the recruitment.