HAL has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Diploma Technician (Mechanical & Electrical) (15) vacant positions. Online registration for these post starts from “18.08.2020” to “07.09.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for these posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tambaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Diploma Technician (Mechanical) - 04
Diploma Technician (Electrical) - 11
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- HAL invites applications from energetic & result oriented posts
- Diploma Technician (Mechanical) – 04
- Diploma Technician (Electrical) – 11
- Selected Candidates will be posted to HAL Detachment, Airforce Station – Tambaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. No request for change of posting will be entertained after joining. However, they are liable to be transferred / posted to any place in India where HAL has Divisions / Offices / Indian Airforce Bases, based on organizational requirement.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Diploma Technician (Mechanical) – Diploma in Engineering /
Technology in Mechanical
- Diploma Technician (Electrical) – Diploma in Engineering /
Technology in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
Age Limit :
- The upper age limit is relaxable to the Candidates mentioned as under, subject to submission of requisite Certificates:-
- OBC-NCL: Upper age limit applicable to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them is 31 years. The prescribed Certificate format is at Annexure-A /
Annexure-IA. They are required to produce recently obtained Non-Creamy layer in proof of their Community (not older than six months as on 01-08-2020).
- SC/ST: Upper age limit applicable to SC/ST in respect of vacancies reserved for them is 33 years. The prescribed Certificate format is at Annexure-B.
- PWDs: Upper age limit applicable to Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) is 38 years and further if they belong to SC/ST, their upper age limit is 43 years and if they belong to OBC, their upper age limit is 41 years. No Post is reserved for PWD, however, relaxation of age limit is applicable for PWDs irrespective of the fact whether the post is reserved or not, provided the post is identified suitable for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs). The persons claiming age relaxation under this sub-para would be required to produce a certificate in prescribed Proforma in support of their claims clearly indicating that the degree of physical disability is 40% or more.
The prescribed Certificate format is at Annexure-C.
- For Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989, upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years.
- Ex-Apprentice Trainees: In case of Ex-Apprentice Trainees, if age bar comes in the way of the Candidate the same would be relaxed to the extent of the period for which the Apprentice
had undergone training, in line with Apprentice Act, 1961
- Experience: The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates with relevant post qualification experience, to a maximum extent of 7 years. Relaxation in age would be given one year for every completed year of relevant post qualification experience, over and above the maximum age limit indicated under each category. The persons claiming relaxation under this sub-para would be required to produce an experience certificate issued from such PSUs / Central / State Government / Private Sector Organisations indicating the tenure of engagement. Experience will be counted as on 01-03-2020.
- Age and experience will be reckoned as on 01-03-2020.
Salary Details :
- Basic Pay + Personal Pay – Rs 16,820/-
- Other benefits & allowances as per entitlement (approx.) – Rs 26,280/-
- TOTAL (Approx) – Rs 43,100/-
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- The Selection will be done through Written Test;
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Written Test, based on the marks secured in the Qualifying Examination i.e. Diploma in Engineering / Technology. Company reserves the right to decide the cut-off percentage for calling Candidates for Written Test, based on the Marks secured in the Qualifying Examination. However, the cut-off percentage of Marks for SC/ST Candidates cannot be less than 50% and for OBC candidates not less than 60%, in the Qualifying examination;
- The Written Test will be held at Bangalore. The date and time of the Written Test will be intimated to shortlisted eligible Candidates by e-mail (e-mail id provided in the Application by the Candidate). The same will also be hosted on the HAL Website http://www.hal-india.co.in
Important Dates :
- Last date for submission of online application : 07.09.2020.
How to apply for HAL Recruitment 2020 – Diploma Technician (Mechanical & Electrical) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to HAL Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit HAL official website https://hal-india.co.in/
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- The candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange and the Ex-Apprentices of HAL (BC) who have received communication from HAL are only eligible to apply online for the advertised posts.
- Eligible and interested sponsored candidates are required to apply Online hosted on the HAL website (www.hal-india.co.in) only. The website will be kept open from 10.00 hrs on 18.08.2020 till 24:00 hrs on 07.09.2020 for this purpose.
- Candidates are allowed to apply only once and applications once submitted cannot be altered under any circumstances. Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID and Mobile number which is to be entered in the application blank, so that intimation regarding the written test, document verification, medical test etc. can be sent. HAL will not be responsible for bouncing of e-mail sent to the candidates. They are also advised to retain this e-mail ID active as any important intimation to them shall be provided by HAL through e-mail.
- On submission and acceptance of the application, system will generate the registration acknowledgement form with the application reference number allotted, which will be used for future reference.
- Request for change of Mailing Address, Category, Discipline etc., as declared in the Online application will not be entertained.