HAL has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Deputy Manager / Manager (Security), Deputy Manager (Civil), Engineer (Civil), Human Resource Officer, Fire Officer, Legal Officer, Security Officer and Assistant Fire Officer (18) vacant positions. Online registration for these post starts from “20.11.2019” to “13.12.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for these posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Selected candidates can be posted to any Division / R&D Center / Office of the
Company. The candidates will not be allowed to seek / apply for transfer to any
other Division / Location of the Company for initial three years of Service
|Post Name and Vacancies||Deputy Manager (Security) / (Security) - Grade III/IV - 01
Deputy Manager (Civil) - Grade III - 01
Engineer (Civil) - Grade II - 02
Human Resource Officer - Grade II - 04
Fire Officer - Grade II - 01
Legal Officer - Grade II - 02
Security Officer - Grade II - 06
Assistant Fire Officer - Grade I - 01
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- HAL invites applications from energetic & result oriented posts for its various Production, Overhaul, Service Divisions / Research & Design Centres/ Offices
- Deputy Manager (Security) / (Security) – Grade III/IV – 01.
- Deputy Manager (Civil) – Grade III – 01.
- Engineer (Civil) – Grade II – 02.
- Human Resource Officer – Grade II – 04.
- Fire Officer – Grade II – 01.
- Legal Officer – Grade II – 02.
- Security Officer – Grade II – 06.
- Assistant Fire Officer – Grade I – 01.
- Selected candidates can be posted to any Division / R&D Center / Office of the
Company. The candidates will not be allowed to seek / apply for transfer to any
other Division / Location of the Company for initial three years of Service.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Deputy Manager (Security) / Manager (Security) and Security Officer – i) Successful completion of ten months pre-Commission Training Course from the Officers’ Training School, Chennai or from any other equivalent Institution under the Defence Forces; [OR]
ii) Successful completion of one to one and a half years Course conducted by the Central/State Governments qualifying for appointment as Deputy Superintendent of Police/SubInspectors in State Police, Railway Protection Force, Central Reserve
Police, Border Security Force; [OR]
iii) Successful completion of one year Training Course conducted by Central
Government for those selected for the posts of Intelligence Officers in the Central Intelligence Bureau and Research and Analysis Wing; [OR]
iv) Successful completion of Training conducted by the Central Government for candidates selected for the post of Sub Inspectors in the CISF or successful
completion of one year training conducted by Home Ministry, Government of India, for SI in CBI; [OR]
v) 52 weeks Training Course of Instructions for IAF Police in the Rank of Sergeant, Junior Warrant Officer, Warrant Officer and Master Warrant Officer.
- Deputy Manager (Civil) and Engineer (Civil) – Degree in Engineering / Technology or
its equivalent in the Civil Discipline from recognized University / Institutions.
- Human Resource Officer – Bachelor’s Degree with PG Degree / PG Diploma / MBA / MSW / MA with specialization in Human Resources / Personnel Management / Industrial
Relations / Labour Management / Organizational Development / Human Resource Development / Labour Welfare etc., from Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate Statutory Authorities.
- Fire Officer and Assistant Fire Officer – i) Bachelor Degree of Fire Engineering
from the National Fire Service College, Nagpur awarded by the Nagpur University i.e., B.E., (Fire Engineering); [OR]
ii) Bachelor Degree of Fire Engineering / Fire Technology from Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities;[OR]
iii) Pass in Associate Membership / Membership Examination of Institute of Fire Engineering. UK; [OR]
iv) Degree of recognized University with Pass in GIFE – India / UK.
- Legal Officer – Bachelor of Law (5 years integrated course after 10+2) or Bachelor Degree with Bachelor of Law (10+2+3+3).
Post Qualification and Experience :
Age Limit :
Salary Details :
- On selection, candidates will be appointed in the concerned Scale of Pay as
indicated above. Besides Basic Pay, candidates will be eligible for Variable
Dearness Allowance, Perquisites and Allowances, Company Accommodation /
House Rent Allowance, Performance related Pay (PRP), Membership of Provident
Fund, Gratuity etc., as per the prevailing Company Rules. Perquisites and
Allowances are presently paid @ 35% of the running Basic Pay under the Cafeteria
Mode of Applying :
Medical Examination :
- Candidates provisionally selected will have to undergo a Pre-Employment Medical
Examination before joining HAL. Applicants should meet the Medical Standards as prescribed by the Company (Concerned authority in respect of PWD candidates). Appointment of selected candidates is subject to receipt of satisfactory medical report from Company’s doctor as per the medical standards of the Company. No relaxation in Health Standards will be allowed.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred only) is to be paid as Application Fee. Candidates
belonging to SC/ST/PWBD are exempted from the payment of Application Fee;
- The above application fee is to be paid online through NEFT. The details required for
Online payment are detailed below:
- Bank Account Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd – Recruitment A/C Bank Name: State Bank of India
Branch Name : Industrial Finance Branch, Residency Road, Bangalore
Bank Current Account Number: 30969511830
IFSC Code : SBIN0009077
- Candidates are required to provide the details of the Application Fees paid in the
online application form like Bank Name, Branch Name, IFSC Code, Transaction
Reference Number, Date of Transaction, Amount Transferred etc.
- Application fee once deposited/paid into the Company’s account will not be
refunded under any circumstances.
- HAL will not be responsible in case of Candidate transferring the Application Fee to
the wrong Account.
Selection Process :
- Selection Procedure for Posts in Grade – IV, III & II: Eligible candidates short-listed
based on the initial screening only will be called for personal interview. Date, Time
and Venue of the Interview will be intimated to the short-listed/eligible candidates
via E-mail / HAL Website. Candidates will be shortlisted and called for Interview in the
ratio of 1:10 (Maximum) as per the Rules of the Company.
- Selection Procedure for Posts in Grade – I : Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria as per the extant Rules will be called for appearing in the Written Test. Selection of Shortlisted candidates will be based on the Marks secured in the Written Test in the order of Merit. Further, selection is subject to Document Verification in terms of Education Qualification, Marks Secured in the Qualifying Degree, Caste/Tribe,
Community Certificates etc.
Important Dates :
- Last date for submission of online application : 13.12.2019.
How to apply for HAL Recruitment 2019 – Deputy Manager / Manager (Security), Deputy Manager (Civil), Engineer (Civil), Human Resource Officer, Fire Officer, Legal Officer, Security Officer and Assistant Fire Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to HAL Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit HAL official website https://hal-india.co.in/
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Candidates are allowed to apply only once for the selected post and application submitted once cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid Mobile number and Email Id, which is to be entered in the application, so that intimation regarding further stages of selection like Selection Interview, etc will be sent on the same Mobile number. HAL will not be responsible for bouncing of Messages sent to the Candidates.
- On submission and acceptance of the application, system will generate an Application Number which will be used for future reference. Candidates are required to take a print out of the completed Application Form along with the Application number for future reference.
- In case any particular query is not covered above, the candidates can write to HAL at: email@example.com. No other mode of communication will be entertained.