Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||Geological Survey Of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Southern Region i.e., State of Andhra Pradesh (Visakhapatnam),
Telangana (Hyderabad), Karnataka & Goa (Bangalore or Mangalore), Tamil
Nadu & Puducherry (Chennai) and Kerala (Thiruvananthapuram or Cochin)
|Post Name and|
|Ordinance Grade Driver - 37
Regional Headquarters - 01; SU : Karnataka & Goa - 10; SU : Andhra
Pradesh - 10; SU : Tamil Nadu & Puducherry - 04; SU : Telangana - 08; SU:
Kerala - 04.
|Last Date||Within 60 days and 90 days from 27.04.2019|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification|| (a) (i) Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Driving license for Light Motor Vehicles (LMV) & Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMV)
(b) (i) 03 (three) years experience in driving trucks, jeeps or tractors in a recognized
(ii) Experience in repairs and maintenance of vehicles
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 25 (twenty-five) years.
(Relaxable for departmental candidates up to 40 (forty) years in accordance with
the instructions or orders issued by the
Age Relaxation w.r.t. SC/ST/OBC/Ex-SM as per extant Rules.
|Salary Details||Level 2 (Rs. 19,900 - Rs. 63,200) of Pay Matrix of 7th
Central Pay Commission
and Application Form
|Office Address||The Additional Director General, Geological Survey of India, Southern Region, GSI Complex, Bandlaguda, Hyderabad - 500068.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to GSI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Geological Survey of India.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- The application with requisite documents may be forwarded/submitted by Ordinary Post/Speed Post within 60 (Sixty) days and 90 (ninety) days for candidates from Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep) from the date of advertisement of this post in Employment News
- Eligible and interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed format along with Bio-Data and supporting documents by post to “The Additional Director General, Geological Survey of India, Southern Region, GSI Complex, Bandlaguda, Hyderabad – 500068.”
- The envelope containing the application shall indicate at thetop the name of the post applied for.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/ email.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for the interview.
Official Website :