A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. GRI Recruitment 2019 – Gandhigram Rural Institute is inviting candidates for its Vice Chancellor Posts job in Dindigul (Tamilnadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||The Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI Dindigul)|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Dindigul (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Vice Chancellor - Various|
|Last Date||18.03.2019 upto 5.00PM|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||A visionary with proven leadership qualities, administrative capabilities as well as teaching and research credentials.
Having outstanding academic record throughout and a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Professor in a University system or in an equivalent position in a reputed research and/or academic administrative organisation.
|Age Limit||Must not be more than 65 years on the closing date of application|
|Salary Details||The post carries pay and other allowances as per UGC norms.
The terms and conditions of the services will be those as set forth in the bye-laws and MoA of the Institute.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||The Registrar, The Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigram – 624 302, Dindigul District, Tamilnadu.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to GRI Recruitment 2019.
- Fill all the details required by Gandhigram Rural Institute.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief biodata with a recent photograph and contact details along with the attested copies of the relevant degree certificates/ mark statements, experience certificate and research publications.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the GRI Dindigul on or before 18.03.2019 upto 05.00 P.M
- Address to send details of the candidates, The Registrar, The Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigram – 624 302, Dindigul District, Tamilnadu.
- E-mail: [email protected]
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date of interview will be intimated by post/ email.