GRI has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Research Assistant & Field Investigator (05) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Research Assistant & Field Investigator in GRI should send their application form by Post, The Last date for Offline (By Post) submission is 28.10.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Dindigul (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Assistant - 01
Field Investigator - 04
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||28.10.2019 by 05.00 p.m|
|Postal Address||Dr. R Venkata Ravi, Principal Investigator, SoE Research Project, Department of Lifelong Learning and Extenstion, Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigram - 624302, Dindigul|
|Interview Date and Venue||30.10.2019
The Gandhigram Rural Institute Campus
|Official Website||Click Here|
Gandhigram Rural Institute Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Research Assistant – 01.
- Field Investigator – 04.
- Dindigul (Tamil Nadu).
Gandhigram Rural Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Assistant – i) Master Degree in any Social Science subject. ii) Candidates with M. Phil will be preferred. iii) One or Two years of Research Experience. iv) Working knowledge in SPSS. v) Computer Application through Excel /MS/Word. vi) Willingness to travel.
- Field Investigator – i) Degree or Diploma. ii) Work Experience in Industrial Training Institute (ITI). iii) Persons working in ITI is preferred. iv) Computer Application skill. v) Willingness to travel.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Research Assistant – Rs. 10,000 per month.
- Field Investigator – Rs. 10,000 per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Research Assistant – 4 months from November 2019 to March 2020.
- Field Investigator – One month or 30 days from the date of appointment.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Post so as to reach the GRI Dindigul on or before 28.10.2019 by 05.00 p.m.
- Interview on 30.10.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr. R Venkata Ravi, Principal Investigator, SoE Research Project, Department of Lifelong Learning and Extenstion, Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigram – 624302, Dindigul.
How to apply for GRI Recruitment 2019 – Research Assistant & Field Investigator Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to GRI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Gandhigram Rural Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit GRI official website – http://www.ruraluniv.ac.in
- All the eligible and interested candidates may send applications by Post so as to reach GRI on or before 28.10.2019 by 05.00 p.m.
- The Formal walk-in-interview will be held on 30.10.2019 in the Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigram – 624302.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.