GRI has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Nurse (Female) & Pharmacist (Male/Female) (02) vacant position. GRI has planned to conduct an interview for Nurse (Female) & Pharmacist (Male/Female) Posts on 28.11.2019 at 11.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Dindigul (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Nurse (Female) - 01
Pharmacist (Male/Female) - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||28.11.2019 at 11.00 a.m|
|Venue||Board Room, Administrative Block of GRI, Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Gandhigram Rural Institute Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Gandhigram Rural Institute requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Nurse (Female) – 01.
- Pharmacist (Male/Female) – 01.
- Dindigul (Tamil Nadu).
Gandhigram Rural Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Nurse (Female) – BSc. Nursing or GNM with 3 years experience.
- Pharmacist (Male/Female) – D. Pharm. with 3 years experience.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Nurse (Female) – Rs. 16,500 per month.
- Pharmacist (Male/Female) – Rs.7,700 per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 28.11.2019 at 11.00 a.m.
- Board Room, Administrative Block of GRI, Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul.
How to apply for GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2019 – Nurse (Female) & Pharmacist (Male/Female) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Gandhigram Rural Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit GRI Dindigul official website – http://www.ruraluniv.ac.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 28.11.2019 at 11.00 am to be held at Board Room, Administrative Block of GRI, Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- The candidates are informed to provide original certificates of particulars at the time of interview.
- The candidates are informed to download the Registration Form and bring the filled in form at the time of interview.