GRI has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Guest /Part Time Teacher & Assistant Librarian (02) vacant position. GRI has planned to conduct an interview for Guest /Part Time Teacher & Assistant Librarian Posts on 13.12.2019 at 10.30 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Dindigul (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Guest/Part-Time Teacher – Dept. of Hindi - 01
Library Science – Assistant Librarian (Temporary) - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||13.12.2019 at 10.30 a.m|
|Venue||Board Room, Administrative Block, Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Gandhigram Rural Institute Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Gandhigram Rural Institute requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Guest/Part-Time Teacher – Dept. of Hindi – 01.
- Library Science – Assistant Librarian (Temporary) – 01.
- Dindigul (Tamil Nadu).
Gandhigram Rural Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Guest/Part-Time Teacher – Dept. of Hindi – M.A. Degree with 55%; NET/SLET/Ph.D.; with two years Language Teaching Experience.
- Library Science – Assistant Librarian (Temporary) – A Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science / Information Science / Documentation Scienc or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks with NET/SLET. Specialization : 1. Knowledge in Library Automation (KOHA Software) 2. Familiarity in MARC Format.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Not Mentioned.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 13.12.2019 at 10.30 a.m.
- Board Room, Administrative Block, Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul.
How to apply for GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2019 – Guest /Part Time Teacher & Assistant Librarian Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Gandhigram Rural Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit GRI Dindigul official website – http://www.ruraluniv.ac.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 13.12.2019 at 10.30 am to be held at Board Room, Administrative Block, Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- The candidates are informed to provide original certificates of particulars at the time of interview.
- The candidates are informed to download the Registration Form and bring the filled in form at the time of interview.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Ph.D. with NET/SLET qualification.
- The candidates are informed to appear one hour before the time allotted.