GRI has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Computer Operator (5) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Computer Operator in GRI should send their application form by Post or by Mail. The Last date for Offline (By Post) or Online (By Mail) submission Starts from 10.07.2019 till 19.07.2019 by 5.00 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post) or Online (By Mail).
|Organization||Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Madurai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Computer Operator - 05|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post) or Online (By Mail)|
|Last Date||19.07.2019 by 5.00 p.m|
|Postal Address and |
|Dr. N. Palaniappan, Co-Ordinator, MGNREGA Project, Computer Centre, Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigram - 624302, Dindigul
Mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Official Website||Click Here|
Gandhigram Rural Institute – Job Placement Details
- Gandhigram Rural Institute requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Name of the Blocks – Kottampatti, Sedapatti, Thirumangalam, T. Kallupatti and Kallikudi.
- Computer Operator – 05.
- Madurai (Tamil Nadu).
Gandhigram Rural Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Computer Operator – B.C.A/ BSc.(IT)/ B.Sc(Computer Science).
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Computer Operator – Rs. 12,000 /- per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post) or Online (By Mail).
Duration of the Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Post or Mail so as to reach the GRI Dindigul on or before 19.07.2019 by 05.00 pm.
Details of Official Address :
- Dr. N. Palaniappan, Co-Ordinator, MGNREGA Project, Computer Centre, Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigram – 624302, Dindigul.
- Mail to: email@example.com
How to apply for GRI Recruitment 2019 – Computer Operator Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to GRI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Gandhigram Rural Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit GRI official website – http://www.ruraluniv.ac.in
- All the eligible and interested candidates may send applications by Post or mail so as to reach GRI on or before 19.07.2019 by 5.00 p.m.
- Only candidates from Madurai District are eligible for the post.
- Candidates with Tamil Typing will be preferred.
- The short listed candidates will be called for Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.