GRI has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow (01) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow in GRI should send their application form by Post, The Last date for Offline (By Post) submission is 23.10.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Dindigul (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Dr. R. Ramasubhu, Principal Investigator, SERB Project, Department of Biology, Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigram - 624302, Dindigul.
Email : [email protected]
|Official Website||Click Here|
Gandhigram Rural Institute Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow – 01
- Dindigul (Tamil Nadu).
Gandhigram Rural Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow / Senior Research Fellow – 1st Class M.Sc degree in Botany / Plant Bio Technology / BioTechnology or other Plant Science with NET/GATE/BET
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – First two years – Rs. 31,000/- + 8% HRA per month (Rs. 33480)
- Senior Research Fellow – Third year – Rs. 35,000/- + 8% HRA per Month (Rs. 37800)
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- 3 years
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Post so as to reach the GRI Dindigul on or before 23.10.2020
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr. R. Ramasubhu, Principal Investigator, SERB Project, Department of Biology, Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigram – 624302, Dindigul.
- Email : [email protected] .
How to apply for GRI Recruitment 2020 – Junior/Senior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to GRI Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Gandhigram Rural Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit GRI official website – http://www.ruraluniv.ac.in
- All the eligible and interested candidates may send applications by Post so as to reach GRI on or before 23.10.2020
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.