GRI has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Research Assistant & Field Investigator (02) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Research Assistant & Field Investigator in GRI should send their application form by Post, The Last date for Offline (By Post) submission is 03.03.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Dindigul (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Assistant - 01
Field Investigator - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Dr. R Bagdha Vatchala Perumal, Assistant Professor, Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigram - 624302, Dindigul.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Gandhigram Rural Institute Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Research Assistant – 01.
- Field Investigator – 01
- Dindigul (Tamil Nadu).
Gandhigram Rural Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Assistant – M.Phil / P.G Degree with M.Ed (Minimum 55%) Possessing Computer Skill is desirable
- Field Investigator – PG degree in Social science with minimum 55% marks
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Research Assistant – Rs. 15,000 per month.
- Field Investigator – Rs. 10,625 per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Research Assistant – 10 months
- Field Investigator – 06 months
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Post so as to reach the GRI Dindigul on or before 03.03.2020
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr. R Bagdha Vatchala Perumal, Assistant Professor, Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigram – 624302, Dindigul.
How to apply for GRI Recruitment 2020 – Research Assistant & Field Investigator Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to GRI Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Gandhigram Rural Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit GRI official website – http://www.ruraluniv.ac.in
- All the eligible and interested candidates may send applications by Post so as to reach GRI on or before 03.03.2020
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.