GRI has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Junior Project Fellow (01) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Project Fellow Fellow in GRI should send their application form by Post or by mail, The Last date for submission is 19.10.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post) or Online (By Mail).
|Organization||Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Dindigul (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Project Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post) or Online (By Mail)|
|Postal Address||Dr.P.Ponnusamy, Principal Investigator, NCERT Project (MRP)
Department of Education, Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigram - 624 302 Dindigul-District
Email Id : [email protected]
|Official Website||Click Here|
Gandhigram Rural Institute Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Junior Project Fellow – 01
- Dindigul (Tamil Nadu).
Gandhigram Rural Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Project Fellow – PG degree with M.Ed (Minimum 55% marks) possessing computer skills is desirable
Age Limit :
- Junior Project Fellow – Should be below 40 years
Salary Details :
- Junior Project Fellow – Rs. 25,000/- consolidated salary p.m for NET qualified /Rs. 23,000/- for Non-NET qualified candidate
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post) Or Online (By Mail)
Duration of the Project :
- 18 Months
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Post or by mail so as to reach the GRI Dindigul on or before 19.10.2020
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr.P.Ponnusamy, Principal Investigator, NCERT Project (MRP)
Department of Education, Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigram – 624 302 Dindigul-District
- [email protected]
How to apply for GRI Recruitment 2020 – Junior Project Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to GRI Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Gandhigram Rural Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit GRI official website – http://www.ruraluniv.ac.in
- Interested candidates can send their detailed Curriculum Vitae, Photo copies of Educational Qualifications with copies of testimonials, Pass Port Size Photo and full postal address with Mobile Number in plain paper to the E.mail ID: [email protected] or the following postal address of Principal Investigator on or before 19.10.2020
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview on 23-10-2020 at Department of Education, GR