GRI has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Research Assistant (01) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Research Assistant in GRI should send their application form by Post, The Last date for Offline (By Post) submission is 21.08.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Dindigul (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Dr. S.S Vijayanchali, Associate Professor and Head, Department of Home Science, Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigram - 624302, Dindigul
|Official Website||Click Here|
Gandhigram Rural Institute Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Research Assistant – 01.
- Dindigul (Tamil Nadu).
Gandhigram Rural Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Assistant – Master’s Degree Foos Science/ Nutrition / Home Science with atleast 55% marks. Candidates with Technical Expertise in Statistical Softwares is preferable.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Research Assistant – Rs.10000 per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- One year.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Post so as to reach the GRI Dindigul on or before 21.08.2019.
Details of Official Address :
- Dr. S.S Vijayanchali, Associate Professor and Head, Department of Home Science, Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigram – 624302, Dindigul.
- Ph.no. 9443660357
How to apply for GRI Recruitment 2019 – Research Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to GRI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Gandhigram Rural Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit GRI official website – http://www.ruraluniv.ac.in
- All the eligible and interested candidates may send applications by Post so as to reach GRI on or before 21.08.2019.
- The short listed candidates will be called for Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.