GRI Dindigul has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Project Fellow (1) Vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Fellow in GRI Dindigul should send their application form by post. The Last date for Online (By Mail) submission is 25.07.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Mail).
|Organization||Gandhigram Rural Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Dindigul (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Mail Address||To Dr. P. Shanmugavadivu, The Coordinator, UGC-SAP (DRS-1), Department of Computer Science & Applications, The Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigran 624 302
|Official Website||Click Here|
Gandhigram Rural Institute – Job Placement Details
- Gandhigram Rural Institute requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Fellow – 01.
- Dindigul (Tamil Nadu).
Gandhigram Rural Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Fellow – M.C.A, MSc.(IT), M.Sc(CS), or equivalent with NET/ SET/ GATE.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Fellow –
- Non NET Candidates – Rs. 14,000 for initial 2 yrs + HRA as per UGC norms.
- Rs. 16,000 from 3rd year onwards + HRA as per UGC norms.
- NET Candidates – Rs. 16,000 for initial 2 yrs + HRA as per UGC norms.
- Rs. 18,000 from 3rd year onwards + HRA as per UGC norms.
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail).
Duration of the Project :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Mail so as to reach the GRI Dindigul on or before 25.07.2019.
Details of Official Address :
- Dr. P. Shanmugavadivu, The Coordinator, UGC-SAP (DRS-1), Department of Computer Science & Applications, The Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigran 624 302.
- [email protected]
How to apply for GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2019 – Project Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Gandhigram Rural Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit GRI Dindigul official website – http://www.ruraluniv.ac.in
- All the eligible and interested candidates may send applications by mail so as to reach on or before 25.07.2019.
- [email protected]
- The short listed candidates will be called for Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.