GRI has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Project Assistant & Technical / Secretarial Assistant Various Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Assistant & Technical / Secretarial Assistant in GRI should send their application form by Post, The Last date for Offline (By Post) submission is 16.09.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Dindigul (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Assistant & Technical / Secretarial Assistant - Various|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Coordinator, UGC - SAP (DSA - I), Department of Mathematics, Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigram - 624302, Dindigul|
|Interview Date||20.09.2019 (Friday) 3.30 p.m|
|Venue||Department of Mathematics, The Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigram - 624302|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Gandhigram Rural Institute Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Project Assistant & Technical / Secretarial Assistant – Various.
- Dindigul (Tamil Nadu).
Gandhigram Rural Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Assistant – Any degree with 55%marks and qualified in type writing in Tamil and English. Qualified in shorthand lower in Tamil and English.
- Technical / Secretarial Assistant – M.Sc.Mathematics and M. Phil. Mathematics minimum of 70% marks in PG Level. At least 3 years experience in PG Level teaching /research.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Assistant – Rs.6000 per month.
- Technical / Secretarial Assistant – Rs.16000 per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Post so as to reach the GRI Dindigul on or before 16.09.2019.
- Interview on 20.09.2019 (Friday) 3.30 p.m.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Coordinator, UGC – SAP (DSA – I), Department of Mathematics, Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigram – 624302, Dindigul.
How to apply for GRI Recruitment 2019 – Project Assistant & Technical / Secretarial Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to GRI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Gandhigram Rural Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit GRI official website – http://www.ruraluniv.ac.in
- All the eligible and interested candidates may send applications by Post so as to reach GRI on or before 16.09.2019.
- Email Address & Phone No. must be given in the Bio Data without fail.
- After the Approval, the walk-in-interview is to be conducted on 20.09.2019 (Friday) at 3.30 PM in the Department of Mathematics, The Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigram – 624302.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.