GRI has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Junior Project Fellow (01) Vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Project Fellow in GRI should send their application form by Post, The Last date for Offline (By Post) submission is 30.08.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Dindigul (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Project Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Dr. P.S Sreedevi, Principal Investigator, MRP-NCERT, Department of Education, Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigram - 624302, Dindigul|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Gandhigram Rural Institute Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Junior Project Fellow – 01.
- Dindigul (Tamil Nadu).
Gandhigram Rural Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Project Fellow – Master’s Degree in Science (Mathematics/ Physics/Chemistry) and M.Ed Degree each with atleast 55% marks.
- Expertise in developing E-Content Modules.
- Technical Expertise in Statistical Softwares.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Junior Project Fellow – Rs.25,000 per month for NET candidates and Rs.23,000 per month for Non NET candidates.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- 18 months.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Post so as to reach the GRI Dindigul on or before 30.08.2019.
Details of Official Address :
- Dr. P.S Sreedevi, Principal Investigator, MRP-NCERT, Department of Education, Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigram – 624302, Dindigul.
How to apply for GRI Recruitment 2019 – Junior Project Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to GRI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Gandhigram Rural Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit GRI official website – http://www.ruraluniv.ac.in
- All the eligible and interested candidates may send applications by Post so as to reach GRI on or before 30.08.2019.
- The short listed candidates will be called for Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.