GRI has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its JRF/SRF/RA & Project Assistant (03) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this JRF/SRF/RA & Project Assistant in GRI should send their application form by Post, The Last date for Offline (By Post) submission is 28.08.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Dindigul (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||JRF/SRF/RA - 02
Project Assistant - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Dr. P.Kalavathi, Associate Professor & Head and Principal Investigator, Department of ComputerScience & Applications, Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigram - 624302, Dindigul
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Official Website||Click Here|
Gandhigram Rural Institute Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Gandhigram Rural Institute requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- JRF/SRF/RA – 02.
- Project Assistant – 01.
- Dindigul (Tamil Nadu).
Gandhigram Rural Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – Possessing M.Sc(CS) /MCA/ M.Sc (IT) degree in computer science with 55%marks and passing NET/GATE/SET test in computer science.
- Senior Research Fellow – Possessing M.Sc(CS) /MCA/ M.Sc (IT) degree in computer science and 2 years of Research or Teaching experience as evidence from published papers in standard refereed journals.
- Research Associate – Possessing Doctorate (Ph.D) in the thurst area of the project.
- Project Assistant – Possessing M.Sc(CS) /MCA/ M.Sc (IT) degree in computer science with 55%marks and with or without NET/GATE/SET test certificate or experience.
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow – 28 years.
- Senior Research Fellow – 32 years.
- Research Associate – 25 years.
- Project Assistant – 28 years.
- Age limit is relaxable upto 5 years for SC/ST/ PWD/ OBC and Women.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.12,000 pm plus HRA/MA.
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs.14,000 pm plus HRA/MA.
- Research Associate – Rs.36,000 pm plus HRA/MA.
- Project Assistant – Rs.6,000 pm.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- 36 months.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Post so as to reach the GRI Dindigul on or before 28.08.2019.
Details of Official Address :
- Dr. P.Kalavathi, Associate Professor & Head and Principal Investigator, Department of ComputerScience & Applications, Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigram – 624302, Dindigul.
- Email : email@example.com
How to apply for GRI Recruitment 2019 – JRF/SRF/RA & Project Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to GRI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Gandhigram Rural Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit GRI official website – http://www.ruraluniv.ac.in
- All the eligible and interested candidates may send applications by Post so as to reach GRI on or before 28.08.2019.
- The short listed candidates will be called for Interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.