Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||The Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI Dindigul)|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Dindigul (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Guest Faculty - Various|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
Date and Time
|27.03.2019 at 10.30 am|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||1. M.A. in Sociology / Rural Sociology and Panchayati Raj with a minimum of 55% of marks.
2. M.Phil. / Ph.D. with NET/SET will be preferred.
Desirable : Teaching / work experience in Social Gerontology /
Rural Community Development / Social Development
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Not Mentioned|
and Application Form
|Office Address||Board Room, Administrative Block of GRI|
- Check and verify your eligibility to GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Gandhigram Rural Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Ph.D. qualification.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an Walk-In-Interview on 27.03.2019 at 10.30 am to be held at the Board Room, Administrative Block of GRI
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :