An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2019 – The Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI Dindigul) is inviting candidates for its Assistant Professor Posts job in Dindigul (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||The Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI Dindigul)|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Dindigul (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Assistant Professor – 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date||11.01.2019 at 10.30 a.m.|
|Educational Qualification||Essential Qualification – M.Sc with 55% marks from any recognized College / University with Human Development / Child Development / Early Childhood Care and Education
Desirable Qualification – Ph.D, M.hil with NET/SLET. Preference will be given to the Candidate with teaching / research experience
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Not Mentioned|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||The Department of Home Science, GRI|
- Check and verify your eligibility to GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by The Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI Dindigul).
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Candidates with full bio-data are requested to walk in on 11.01.2019, 10.30 a.m at The Department of Home Science, GRI.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- The post is purely temporary and contract basis. The selected candidates have to join immediately.
Official Website :