Greater Chennai Corporation has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its District Programme Coordinator, District PPM Coordinator & Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor (05) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this District Programme Coordinator, District PPM Coordinator & Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor post in Greater Chennai Corporation should send their application form by post. Last Date for Submission of Application is 04.03.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Greater Chennai Corporation|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||District Programme Coordinator - 02
District PPM Coordinator - 02
Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||04.03.2020 by 05.00 p.m|
|Postal Address||The Programme Officer-RNTCP, District TB Centre, No.26, Puliyanthope High Road, Puliyanthope, Chennai-600 012|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Greater Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Greater Chennai Corporation requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- District Programme Coordinator – 02
- District PPM Coordinator – 02
- Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Greater Chennai Corporation Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- District Programme Coordinator –
- MBA / PG Diploma in Management / Health Administration from recognised Institute / University.
- Atleast 1 year of work experience
- Preference will be given to those who have worked in the field of Development / Health at District / State Level.
- Basic Knowledge of Computers.
- District PPM Coordinator –
- Post Graduate
- One year experience of working in fielf of communcation / ACSM/ Public – Private – Partnership / Health Projects / Programs
- Preference to those who have worked in NTEP (RNTCP)
- Certificate/ Diploma / Degree / Master holders in Social Science / Mass Media / Communication / Rural Development Advocacy Partnership
- Basic Knowledge of Computers
- Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor –
- Bachelor’s degree in Science.
- Diploma course in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Permanent two wheeler driving license.
- One year experience in NTEP (RNTCP)
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- District Programme Coordinator – Rs. 20,000 /- per month
- District PPM Coordinator – Rs. 19,000/- per month
- Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor – Rs. 15,000/- per month
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- 11 months.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Greater Chennai Corporation on or before 04.03.2020 by 05.00 p.m.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Programme Officer-RNTCP, District TB Centre, No.26, Puliyanthope High Road, Puliyanthope, Chennai-600 012.
How to apply for Greater Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2020 – District Programme Coordinator, District PPM Coordinator & Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Greater Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Greater Chennai Corporation.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Greater Chennai Corporation official website – http://www.chennaicorporation.gov.in
- Eligible candidates send their applications along with bio-data, copies of testimonials and a passport size photo to: “The Programme Officer-NTEP, District TB Centre, No.26, Puliyanthope High Road, Puliyanthope, Chennai-600 012” on or before 04.03.2020 till 05.00 pm
- The application will be short listed and eligible candidates will be called for an interview.
- The dates of the interview will be communicated by mail/post later.
Download Greater Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Greater Chennai Corporation News Paper Advertisement : Click Here