Govt ITI Women Ambattur has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Assistant (01) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Assistant post in Govt ITI Women Ambattur should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 09.09.2020 till 21.09.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Govt ITI Women Ambattur|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Member Secretary, IMC of Govt.ITI (Women) Ambattur, Chennai-600 098
Mail Id - [email protected]
Ph No. 044-29565988
|Official Website||Click Here|
Govt ITI Women Ambattur Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Govt ITI Women Ambattur requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Assistant – 01
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Govt ITI Women Ambattur Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant – Any Degree with Computer Knowledge
Age Limit :
- Assistant –
- Minimum 18 years completed
Salary Details :
- Assistant – Rs. 12000/-
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Govt ITI Women Ambattur on or before 21.09.2020
Details of Postal Address :
- Member Secretary, IMC of Govt.ITI (Women) Ambattur, Chennai-600 098
- Mail Id – [email protected]
- Ph No. 044-29565988.
How to apply for Govt ITI Women Ambattur Recruitment 2020 – Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Govt ITI Women Ambattur Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Govt ITI Women Ambattur
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Chennai District website : https://chennai.nic.in/
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode (by post) within the last date 21.09.2020
Download Govt ITI Women Ambattur Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Govt ITI Women Ambattur Recruitment Official Notification : Click Here