Govt ITI Thanjavur has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Office Assistant, Work Shop Assistant and Driver (06) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Office Assistant, Work Shop Assistant and Driver post in Govt ITI Thanjavur should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 17.10.2019 till 15.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Govt ITI Thanjavur|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Thanjavur (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Office Assistant -01
Work Shop Assistant (WSA) / Stores Assistant - 04
Driver - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||15.11.2019 by 5.45 p.m|
|Postal Address||The Principal/Deputy Director, Government Industrial Training Institute, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Govt ITI Thanjavur Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Govt ITI Thanjavur requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Office Assistant – 01.
- Workshop Assistant (WSA) / Stores Assistant – 04.
- Driver – 01.
- Thanjavur (Tamilnadu).
Govt ITI Thanjavur Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Office Assistant – 8th std pass.
- Workshop Assistant (WSA) / Stores Assistant – Must have Passed SSLC or its equivalent must possess NTC in the appropriate trade issued by the NCVT or Must Posses NAC in the appropriate trade issued under the Apprentices Act by NCVT.
- Driver – 10th + Driving License with Related Experience.
Age Limit :
- Office Assistant, Work Shop Assistant (WSA) / Stores Assistant and Driver –
- For General Candidates – 18 to 30 years.
- For BC / BCM / MBC / DNC candidates – 18 to 32 years.
- For SC / SCA / ST / DW candidates – 18 to 35 years.
- For 12th Std Passed / Higher qualification candidate of SC / SCA / ST / BC / MBC / DNC – No Age Limit.
- For Ex-Serviceman of BC / BCM / MBC / DNC / SC / SCA / ST candidates. – 18 to 53 years.
- For Ex-Serviceman of UR candidates. – 18 to 48 years.
Salary Details :
- Workshop Assistant (WSA) / Stores Assistant – Level 5 – Rs.18200 – 57900/-
- Office Assistant – Level 1 – Rs.15700 – 50000/-
- Driver – Level 8 – Rs.19500-62000/-
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Govt ITI Thanjavur on or before 15.11.2019 by 5.45 p.m.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Principal/Deputy Director, Government Industrial Training Institute, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu.
How to apply for Govt ITI Thanjavur Recruitment 2019 – Office Assistant, Work Shop Assistant (WSA) / Stores Assistant and Driver Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Govt ITI Thanjavur Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Govt ITI Thanjavur.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Skill Training official website : http://skilltraining.tn.gov.in/
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode (by post) within the last date 15.11.2019 by 5.45 p.m.