GAIL has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Executive Trainee (Chemical & Instrumentation) (25) Vacant Position. Online registration for this Executive Trainee (Chemical & Instrumentation) posts starts from “12.02.2020” to “12.03.2020”. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Gas Authority of India Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Executive Trainee (Chemical) - 15
Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) - 10
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
GAIL Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- GAIL requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Executive Trainee (Chemical) – 15
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) – 10
- All Over India
GAIL Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Executive Trainee (Chemical) – Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% Marks.
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) – Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/
Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks.
Age Limit :
- The upper Age Limit is 28 years as on 03.03.2020 for the posts of Executive Trainee in all disciplines.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST category candidates and 03 years for OBC (NCL) category candidates. It is relaxable by 10 years for PWD-General, 13 years for PWD-OBC (NCL) and 15 years for PWD-SC/ST category candidates
- The upper age limit is also relaxable by 05 years for candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 and 31.12.1989.
- Maximum upper age of the applicant shall not exceed 56 years including all possible age relaxations.
Salary Details :
- Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the Basic Pay of Rs.60,000/- during one year training cum probation as Executive Trainee in E-2 grade. On successful completion of their Training cum Probation Period, they will be absorbed in the same Pay Scale of Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/- in E-2 grade
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Based on the GATE-2020 score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee in the above disciplines. Please note that only GATE-2020 score is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE score of 2019 or prior to that is not valid.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 12.02.2020.
- Last date for submission of online application : 12.03.2020.
How to apply for GAIL Recruitment 2020 – Executive Trainee Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to GAIL Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Gas Authority of India Limited
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit GAIL website – https://gailonline.com/
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the position of Executive Trainees in GAIL will be required to first register for GATE-2020 and thereafter, appear in GATE-2020 as per instructions and timelines notified by GATE-2020 Organizing Institute in one of the following relevant GATE Examination
- Executive Trainee (Chemical) – Chemical Engineering (Gate Pater) – Code CH
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) – Instrumentation Engineering (Gate Pater) – Code IN
- The candidates who have registered with GATE-2020 are required to download the admit card from GATE Official website upon its activation.
- On receipt/ downloading of GATE-2020 Admit card with registration number, candidates will have to separately apply online in GAIL indicating their GATE2020 Registration Number in the “Careers” section of GAIL website www.gailonline.com.
- For this purpose, the relevant link will be made available in the “Careers” section of our website www.gailonline.com.
- It may be noted that application without valid GATE-2020 registration number will be rejected.
- Candidates should possess a valid e-mail ID and mobile number. Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail ID (to be entered compulsorily in the online application form) and mobile number active for at least one year. No change in the e-mail ID will be allowed once entered.
- All future correspondence with candidates shall be done through e-mail only. Responsibilities of receiving, downloading and printing of information/ communication etc. will be of the candidate. GAIL will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent, due to invalid/ wrong e-mail ID provided by the candidate.
Download GAIL Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Online
GAIL Official Notification : Click Here