Employees State Insurance Coporation has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Super Specialist, Child Psychologist, Junior & Senior Resident & Tutors (39) vacancies. ESIC has planned to conduct an interview for Super Specialist, Child Psychologist, Junior & Senior Resident & Tutors Posts on 09.03.2020, 11.03.2020 & 16.03.2020. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Employees State Insurance Coporation
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Super Specialist - 09
Child Psychologist - 01
Junior Resident - 09
Senior Resident- 17
Tutors - 03
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)
|Interview Date and Time||Super Specialist & Child Psychologist - 09.03.2020
Junior Resident - 09.03.2020
Tutors - 11.03.2020
Senior Resident - 16.03.2020
|Venue||ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL, K.K NAGAR, ASHOK PILLAR ROAD, CHENNAI-78|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ESIC Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Employees State Insurance Coporation, requires following candidates for engagement of the following positions on contract basis
- Super Specialist – 09
- Child Psychologist – 01
- Junior Resident – 09
- Senior Resident- 17
- Tutors – 03
- Chennai (Tamilnadu)
ESIC Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Super Specialist –
- (i) MBBS/MD/MS from MCI recognized Medical College/Institution.
- (ii) DM/DNB in respective Super Specialty with 03 years of experience.
- (iii) Should have registered with MCI.
- Child Psychologist –
- (i) M.A/M.Sc in Psychology with M. Phil in Clinical Psychology from a recognized University or equivalent.
- (ii) Atleast 2 years’ experience in Child & Adolescence mental health.
- Junior Resident –
- (i) MBBS Degree from MCI Recognized Medical College/Institution.
- (ii)Medical candidate must have completed compulsory rotatory internship and must produce internship completion certificate at the time of interview.
- (iii) Should have registered with MCI or TN State Medical Council.
- Senior Resident –
- (i) MBBS/MD/MS/DNB Degree from MCI recognized Medical College/ Institution.
- (ii) Qualifications and Experience as per Teachers Eligibility Criteria available in MCI website for MD/MS/DNB Degree holders.
- (iii) DMRD candidates are eligible to apply for the post of Senior Resident in Radio Diagnosis department.
- (iv) Should have registered with MCI or TN State Medical Council.
- Tutors –
- (i) MBBS or Post Graduate Degree in Medical Microbiology, Medical Pharmacology, Medical Physiology from a MCI Recognized Medical College/Institution in respective discipline.
- (ii) Medical candidate must have completed compulsory rotatory internship and must produce internship completion certificate at the time of interview.
- (iii)Should have registered with MCI or TN State Medical Council
Age Limit :
- Super Specialist – Age should not be exceeding 66 years on the date of interview.
- Child Psychologist – Age limits between 21-35 years
(Maximum age may be relaxed up to 40 years, if the candidates are having higher qualifications and experiences.)
- Junior Resident – Not exceeding 30 Years on the date of interview
- Senior Resident – Not exceeding 45 years on the date of interview
- Tutors – Not exceeding 30 Years on the date of interview
Salary Details :
- Super Specialist – Rs. 82,000/- pm (Consolidated remuneration for 04 hours per day & 4 days in a week). In addition, Rs.20,000/-pm (for visiting charge in case of an emergency call)
- Child Psychologist – Rs. 45,120/- p.m. (Consolidated remuneration basis)
- Junior Resident – Rs. 85,000/- pm
- Senior Resident – Initial Pay in Level -11 with basic pay of Rs. 67,700/- plus other allowances as applicable under 7th CPC
- Tutors – Rs. 85,000/- pm
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Interview fee of Rs.200/- in favour of ESI Fund A/c No.1 payable at Chennai (By Demand Draft), except for candidates belong to SC/ST/WOMEN/PWD Category
Important Dates :
- ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL, K.K NAGAR, ASHOK PILLAR ROAD, CHENNAI-78
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2020 – Super Specialist, Child Psychologist, Junior & Senior Resident & Tutors Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ESIC Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Employees State Insurance Coporation.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ESIC official website – www.esic.nic.in
- A Walk in interview shall be held at ESIC Medical College & Hospital, K.K Nagar, Chennai-78
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately or the date indicated in the offer of appointment/engagement likely to be issued.
- The Senior/Junior Residents/Tutors so engaged will be required to sign a contract devised for the purpose on a stamp paper of Rs.100/-
- The Selected Senior/Junior Resident/Tutor candidates have to deposit security amount of Rs.15,000/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand) in favour of ESI Fund A/C No. 1 payable at State Bank of India, Ashok Nagar, Chennai-78 and produce the demand draft at the time of joining. However, this amount will be appropriated towards administrative cost in case, the candidate resigns/terminates his/her contract before completion of his/her full tenure.
Download ESIC Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
ESIC Official Notification : Click Here
ESIC Application Form : Click Here