An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. ESIC Recruitment 2019 – Employee’s State Insurance Corporation, is inviting candidates for its Super Specialist (Part Time) and Child Psychologist (Full Time) Posts job in Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates, age proof, experience certificate, publications at the time of interview.
|Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC Chennai)|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and |
|Part Time Specialist / Super Specialist -
Cardiology - 01
Nephrology - 01
Oncology - 01
Full Time - Child Psychologist - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk In - Interview|
|Interview Date and Time||19.02.2019 at 10.30 am|
|Educational Qualification||Part Time Specialist / Super Specialist -
MBBS/MD/MS from a recognized Medical Institution
DM in respective Super speciality from MCI recognised Medical College/DNB in concerned Super Speciality or equivalent.
Should have registered with MCI.
Retired Specialists are also eligible to apply.
Child Psychologist -
M.A/M.Sc in Psychology with M.Phil in Clinical Psychology From a recognised University or equivalent.
At least 2 years experience in Child & Adolescence mental health. * Maximum age may be relaxed up to 40 years if the candidates are having higher qualifications and experiences.
|Age Limit||Part Time Specialist / Super Specialist - Not exceeding 66 Yrs
Child Psychologist – (Full Time) - Age limit between 21-35 Years.*
Maximum age may be relaxed up to 40 years if the candidates are having higher qualifications and experiences.
|Salary Details||Part Time Specialist / Super Specialist – Rs. 82,000/-
Child Psychologist (Full Time) – Rs. 45,120/-
|Application Fees||Draft for interview fee (Interview fee of Rs.200/- in favour of ESI Fund A/C No.1 payable at Chennai (By Demand Draft) for all except candidates belongs to SC/ST/WOMEN/PWD Category.|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||ESIC Medical College & PGIMSR, Model Hospital, K.K.Nagar, Chennai- 600 078.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to ESIC Medical College Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC).
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a interview on 19.02.2019 at 10.30 am to be held at the ESIC Medical College & PGIMSR, Model Hospital, K.K.Nagar, Chennai- 600 078.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card,Demand Draft, experience certificate if any etc.
- The appointment is subject to Medical Fitness.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview/joining the post.
- Canditates will be required to mark attendance manually as well as in BAS (Aadhar Based Biometric attendance System).
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :