Employees State Insurance Coporation has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) (02) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in ESIC should send their application form offline by post. Candidates are requested to send their applications on or before 13.12.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Employees State Insurance Coporation|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Engineer (Civil) - 01
Junior Engineer (Electrical) - 01
|Postal Address||Regional Director, ESIC -Regional Office, R.S No. 89/2, Bouvankare Street, Mudaliarpet, Puducherry - 605 004|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ESIC Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Employees State Insurance Coporation requires Engineers to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 01.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 01.
ESIC Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Engineers – a) Degree/Diploma in Electrical/ Civil engineering from recognized university/lnstitution.
b) Only retires officers who served as Junior Engineer or above at the time of retirement from central/State PWD Department/ Central or State Public sector undertaking are eligible to apply.
Age Limit :
- Junior Engineers – 64 years as on 13.12.2019.
Salary Details :
- Junior Engineers – A consolidated amount equivalent to last pay drawn minus pension drawn by them. in addition they are eligible for TA/ DA for tours undertaken for official work. No other perks/benefits such as HRA, CCA Transport Allowance, Medical reimbursement is payable.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of Project :
- Intially the appointment is for one year extendable annually upto 65 years of age based on performance subject to signing an arguement with ESI corporation.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates submit their offline application on or before 13.12.2019.
Postal Address :
- Regional Director, ESIC -Regional Office, R.S No. 89/2, Bouvankare Street, Mudaliarpet, Puducherry – 605 004.
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2019 – Retired Junior Engineers Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ESIC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Employees State Insurance Coporation.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ESIC official website – www.esic.nic.in
- Interested candidates are requested to send their applications in the prescribed format along with copies of certificate regarding age, qualification, experience, copy of pension payment order and Last pay certificate in a closed envelope superscribing as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF RETIRED JUNIOR ENGINEER ON CONTRACT BASIS” so as to reach on or before 13.12.2019.
- They will be entitled to a maximum of one day leave for every month of completed service in addition to Government Holidays. No other leave with pay is admissible.