Employees State Insurance Coporation, Ernakulam has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Doctor (Allopathy) (Specialist & Senior Resident) job (13) vacancies. ESIC Ernakulam has planned to conduct an interview for Doctor (Allopathy) (Specialist & Senior Resident) Posts on 13.11.2019 at 09.30 a.m. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Employees State Insurance Coporation|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Ernakulam (Kerala)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Full Time Specialist / Part Time Specialist - 4
i) General Medicine - 01
ii) General Surgery - 02
iii) Radiology - 01
Senior Resident - 3 year - 4
Orthopaedics - 01
ICU - 03
Senior Resident - 1 year - 5
General Medicine - 01
OBG - 01
Casualty - 02
Paediatrics - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||13.11.2019 at 09.30 a.m|
|Venue||ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam District, Kerala|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ESIC Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Employees State Insurance Coporation, requires following candidates for engagement of the following positions on contract basis
- Full Time Specialist / Part Time Specialist – 4 (General-4). (One year on contract or till regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier)
- General Medicine – 01.
- General Surgery – 02.
- Radiology – 01.
- Senior Resident – 3 year – 4 (General-1) (3 year contract basis) Performance will be assessed on completion of every year.
- Orthopaedics – 01.
- ICU – 03.
- Senior Resident – 1 year – 5 (OBC-2, SC-1, ST-1) [Against vacant post of GDMO5 (for one year on contract, or till regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier)l Out of this, one post is reserved for Person With Disability as per the Annexure-1.
- General Medicine – 01.
- OBG – 01.
- Casualty – 02.
- Paediatrics – 01.
- Ernakulam (Kerala).
ESIC Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Full Time Specialist / Part Time Specialist – MBBS and PG Degree or equivalent, with 3 years experience or PG diploma with 5 years experience in respective specialty after PG.
- Senior Residents For 3 years – PG Degree/Diploma in Orthopaedics for the department of Orthopaedics and in Emergency Medicine/General Medicine/ Anaesthesiology for the department of ICU from recognized university.
- Senior Resident For 1 year – PG Degree or PG Diploma in medical /surgical specialities.
Age Limit :
- Full Time Specialist – Age not exceeding 45 years as on 13.11.2019. Relaxation
for reserved categories as per rules.
Part Time Specialist – Age not exceeding 64 years as on 13.11.2019.
- Senior Residents For 3 years – Not exceeding 37 years as on 13.11.2019.
- Senior Residents For 1 year – Not exceeding 37 years as on 13.11.2019. Relaxation for reserved categories as per rules.
Salary Details :
- Full Time Specialist – Basic Pay Rs.18750/- + Grade Pay Rs.5600/-, DA, HRA and
NPA as admissible or as per orders issued by ESIC Headquarters Office from time
to time. Total emoluments Rs.94,954/-/- (Approx.). Remuneration under revision
upon implementation of Vllth CPC.
Part Time Specialist – Remuneration Rs.60,000/- per month for 4(Four) hours
session per day for 4 days in a week. Additional Rs.12,000/- admissible if willing
to perform emergency call duty.
- Senior Residents For 3 years – Basic Pay Rs.67,700/- and other allowances as per rules. Total emoluments Rs. 1,09,885/- (Approx.)
- Senior Residents For 1 year – Basic Pay Rs.18750 + 6600 (G.P) (pre revised) and other allowances as per rules. Total emoluments Rs.94,954/- (Approx.)
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Details of Application fee: Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) for General/OBC Candidates and Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) for SC/ST candidates by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of ESI Fund Account No.1 payable at SBl, Kalamassery. Female applicants are exempted from Application Fee.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 13.11.2019 at 09.30 a.m.
- ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam District, Kerala.
How to apply for ESIC Ernakulam Recruitment 2019 – Doctor (Allopathy) (Specialist & Senior Resident) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ESIC Ernakulam Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Employees State Insurance Coporation, Ernakulam.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ESIC official website – www.esic.nic.in
- Interested Candidates are advised to submit their interest to appear for interview by email/phone 5 days in advance from the date of interview and to attend WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on the dates mentioned below, at ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam with application in the prescribed proforma, all original documents, one set of xerox copies of all original documents and one recent passport size photograph (affixed on the application).
- Venue : ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam District, Kerala.
- Date of lnterview and Reporting Time : candidates for the post of FTS/PT5, SR-3 Yr & SR-1 Yr – 13.11.2019, 09.30 AM.
- E-mail: email@example.com.
- Walk-in-interview for recruitment of vacant posts of Full Time/Part Time Specialists, Senior Residency under residency scheme on 7 year/3year contract basis in various departments/specialities with be scheduled to be held on 2nd Wednesday on every months for 1 year at ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam District,
Kerela. lf in any month, 2nd Wednesday fall on holiday, the interview shall be held on next working day.
- Vacancies shall be determined as per the availability of vacant posts and with be published on hospital website (www.esichospitals.gov.in)
- Application is to be submitted 5 days in advance from the date of interview.
Download ESIC Ernakulam Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
ESIC Ernakulam Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here