Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC Puducherry)|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and|
|Stenographer - 01
Upper Division Clerk - 11
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Stenographer -
Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board).
A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi.
Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
Upper Division Clerk -
A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
|Age Limit||Between 18 to 27 years
Age Relaxation - Refer Notification
|Salary Details||Steno & UDC - Revised pay as per 7th Central Pay Commission for the post is Level- 4 of Pay Matrix
(Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs. 25500/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200 - 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- of 6th Central Pay Commission.
In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances as
per rules in force from time to time.
|Application Fees||SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen - Rs. 250
This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Phase – I Written Examination
All other categories - Rs. 500
The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
|Selection Method||Written exam
|Official Notification||Official Notification|
- Check and verify your eligibility to ESIC Puducherry Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Employees State Insurance Corporation.
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The last date for applying online is 15.04.2019.
- While applying online application, candidate must select the centre in the application form in which he/she desires to take the exam.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate including SC/ST candidates for appearing in the examinations.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :