An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2018 – Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC Chennai) is inviting candidates for its Paramedical and Nursing Staff Posts in Tamil Nadu.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC Chennai)|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and|
|Staff Nurse – 84
Pharmacist (allopathy) – 09
Social Guide/Social Worker – 02
Lab Assistant – 10
O.T Assistant – 05
Pharmacist (Ayur) – 01
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||Staff Nurse - Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife or equivalent qualification for male nurse.
Registered Nurse with Nursing Council.
Pharmacist (allopathy) - Degree in pharmacy/Sr.Secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution and qualified & registered as pharmacist under Pharmacy Act 1948.
Social Guide/Social Worker - Degree/Diploma in Social work from a Central Govt/State Government/AICTE recognized Institution preferably with One year experience in family planning, social work/Health Education/Training.
Lab Assistant - Senior Secondary/10+2 or equivalent qualification with Diploma in MLT from an Institute recognized by the AICTE
O.T Assistant - Senior Secondary/10+2 with science or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with one year experience in O.T of a recognized Hospital
Pharmacist (Ayur) -
Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
Diploma in Ayurvedic from recognized Institution.
Three years experience in Ayurvedic Pharmacy in a recognized Institute/Hospital after duty registered under Pharmacy Act 1948.
|Age Limit||Staff Nurse – Not exceeding 37 years
Pharmacist (allopathy) – Not exceeding 32 years (relaxable up to 37 years in case of Government servants and employees of ESI Corporation)
Social Guide/Social Worker – Not exceeding 37 years
Lab Assistant – Not exceeding 32 years (relaxable up to 37 years in case of Government servants and employees of ESI Corporation)
O.T Assistant – Not exceeding 32 years (relaxable up to 37 years in case of Government servants and employees of ESI Corporation)
Pharmacist (Ayur) – Not exceeding 32 years (relaxable up to 37 years in case of Government servants and employees of ESIC Corporation)
|Salary Details||Staff Nurse – Rs.44900-142400/-
Pharmacist (allopathy) – Rs.29200-92300/-
Social Guide/Social Worker – Rs.25500-81100/-
Lab Assistant – Rs.21700-69100/-
O.T Assistant – Rs.21700-69100/-
Pharmacist (Ayur) – Rs.9200-92300/-
|Application Fees||C/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen – Rs. 250/-
All other categories – Rs.500/-
|Selection Method||Written exam
|Official Notification||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC Chennai).
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- REGISTRATION: Candidates can apply online by visiting the ESIC website www.esic.nic.in > Recruitment.
- Candidates will get the instructions page and they will have to accept the terms & conditions by clicking ‘I Agree’ Checkbox given below and pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- Applicants are needs to sign up first with their valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. with them while signing up.
- The One-time Password and login details will be sent to the E-mail ID & Mobile No. provided, so candidates are advised to verify the correctness of the Email ID & Mobile No. before proceeding.
- The candidates should now fill up all the desired information in the online form about himself/herself correctly.
- The candidate can make necessary corrections, (if any) before submission of application however Candidates are not allowed to change the Email–ID, Mobile Number, Candidate Name, Post.
d) On successful submission of on-line application, candidates are advised not to attempt for re-registration for the same post.
In case of multiple registrations for the same post, the one with the highest registration number will be considered as the
- Candidate is required to download the online form generated by the System with unique registration number, which may be retained for future reference.
- Application fees payment – ‘Mode of Payment’ i.e Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card
• Check the charges/commission applicable for selected ‘Mode of Payment’
• Pay ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card and print the e-receipt for your record.
• Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :