Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Assistant - 280|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Exam Date||Downloading of Call Letters : 20.07.2019 to 30.07.2019
Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) : 30.07.2019 and 31.07.2019
ain Examination (Phase-II) - Call letters will be sent after declaration of result of Preliminary Examination (Phase-I)
|Official Website||Click Here|
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation Placement Details
- Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Assistant – 280.
- All Over India.
Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant – Must possess Degree from recognized University or equivalent as on 25th June, 2019.
Age Limit :
- Assistant – Must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 27 years as on 25th June, 2019. (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC, Employees of Government of India, employees of EPFO and Persons with Disability as per rules).
- Age Relaxation – Refer Notification
Salary Details :
- Assistant – Level- 7 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) under 7th Pay Commission with Entry Pay Rs. 44,900/-. In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for DA, HRA and Transport Allowance and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 30.05.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 25.06.2019.
- Downloading of Call Letters : 20.07.2019 to 30.07.2019.
- Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) : 30.07.2019 and 31.07.2019.
- Main Examination (Phase-II) – Call letters will be sent after declaration of result of Preliminary Examination (Phase-I).
Details Regarding Fees :
- Application Fees –
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates &
Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – Rs. 250/-
- All other categories – Rs. 500/-
- Note: Any Tax/Bank Transaction Charges will be borne by the candidate.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard
/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Applications submitted without the prescribed fee/mode shall be summarily rejected.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to apply for EPFO Recruitment 2019 – Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to EPFO Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation .
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit EPFO official website https://www.epfindia.gov.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Candidates will have to visit the EPFO’s website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate including SC/ST candidates for appearing in the examinations.