Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Technical Officer (350) vacancies. Online registration for this Technical Officer posts starts from “19.08.2020″ to “30.08.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Kolkata, Bengaluru|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Technical Officer - 350|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Starting Date||19.08.2020 (14.00 hrs)|
|Last Date||30.08.2020 (14.00 hrs)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Technical Officer – 350
- Mumbai, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Kolkata, Bengaluru
Electronics Corporation of India Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Technical Officer – A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
Age Limit :
- Technical Officer – Upper Age limit as on 31.07.2020 should not be more than 30 years for General & EWS candidates. The upper age limit will be relaxed for SC, ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years. For candidates belonging to PWD category having minimum 40% disability or more, will get 10 years’ relaxation in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above. The upper age limit is further relaxed by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
Salary Details :
- Technical Officer – ₹ 23,000 pm
Duration of the Project :
- The tenure of the contract would be for nine months. However, it may be extendable depending upon Organizational requirements as well as performance of the candidate.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates – 19.08.2020 (14.00 hrs.)
- Last date for Online registration of application by candidates – 30.08.2020 (14.00 hrs.)
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2020 – Technical Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ECIL Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Electronics Corporation of India Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ECIL official website http://www.ecil.co.in/
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- After applying on‐line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered online application form with system generated application serial number. Please note down your application serial number, for all future references. The candidate can take re‐print of his/her registered on‐line application form before the last date for On‐line registration.
- There will be no separate communication to any candidate on their non‐selection at any stage.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case it is submitted with
information. Further, if any other shortcoming is noticed (either at the instance of candidate or otherwise) even after contract appointment, his/her services are liable for termination forthwith.
- The candidate has to quote his/her system generated online application number for all future correspondence.
- Candidates should note that, if at any stage of recruitment process, it is found that the candidate has submitted any false / fabricated information / documents will entail summarily rejection of his/ her candidature.
- It may please be noted that No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview or Document Verification.
- The date and time of Virtual Interview & document verification will be hosted on our website: www.ecil.co.in.