ECIL has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Technical Officer & Scientific Assistant (02) vacancies. ECIL has planned to conduct an interview for Technical Officer & Scientific Assistant Posts on 13.01.2020. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Electronics Corporation of India Limited
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Chennai & Kalpakkam (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Technical Officer - 01
Scientific Assistant - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview
|Interview Date and Time||13.01.2020 from 10.00 hrs - 12.00 hrs|
|Venue||ECIL ZONAL OFFICE, Panagal Building, Ground Floor, 1A, Jeenis Road, Saidapeta, Chennai-600015|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Technical Officer – 01
- Scientific Assistant – 01
- Chennai & Kalpakkam (Tamilnadu)
Electronics Corporation of India Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Technical Officer – A First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science /Electronics and Communication with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with minimum 01 year post qualification experience in the field of Computer Networking, Java/PHP etc.
- Scientific Assistant – A first class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electronics/Computer. The candidate should have minimum one year post qualification experience in the field of Hardware maintenance of control consoles, Computer systems; Networking and PC based input/output system etc.
Age Limit : (Upper Age limit as on 31.12.2019)
- Technical Officer – 30 years
- Scientific Assistant – 25 years
- Technical Officer – 23,000/-
- Scientific Assistant – 19,058/-
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Initially for a period of one year (extendable depending upon project requirement) to work at SETS, Chennai & two years (extendable up to 04 years depending upon project requirement) for IGCAR, Kalpakkam
Selection Process :
- Written Test /Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 13.01.2020 between 10:00 hrs. to 12:00 hrs
- ECIL ZONAL OFFICE, Panagal Building, Ground Floor, 1A, Jeenis Road, Saidapeta, Chennai-600015
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2020 – Technical Officer & Scientific Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ECIL Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Electronics Corporation of India Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ECIL official website http://www.ecil.co.in/
- Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website www.ecil.co.in and attend the selection process between 10:00 hrs. to 12:00 hrs. at the mentioned venue with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification and ID proof, with one set of photocopies and recent passport size color photograph.
- The selection will be based on performance in Written Test / Personal Interview. ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / increase / modify the vacancies notified in recruitment process if need so arises, without assigning any reason.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
- CAUTION TO ALL CANDIDATES :
Some unscrupulous elements may approach you with the assurance of procuring contractual appointment for you in ECIL through illegal gratification. You must not fall prey to such assurance or exploitation and must not entertain or encourage such elements in any way; It is emphasized and re-assured that the selection exercise will be done on the basis of merit only and in a transparent manner.