ECIL has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Technical Officer (02) vacancies. ECIL has planned to conduct an interview for Technical Officer Posts on 16.09.2019. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kelambakkam (Chennai) & Port Blair|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Technical Officer on Contract - 02 (01 in Kelambakkam (Chennai) & 01 in Port Blair)|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Interview Date and Time||16.09.2019 at 09.30 a.m. - 12.00 p.m|
|Venue||ECIL Zonal Office, Chennai, South Zone|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Technical Officer on Contract – 02. (01 in Kelambakkam (Chennai) & 01 in Port Blair).
- Kelambakkam (Chennai) & Port Blair.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Technical Officer on Contract – A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication / Electronics and Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with one year post qualification experience in the field of maintenance of electronics and communication systems. However, if suitable candidates with required experience are not available, fresher with good academics will be considered. Post qualification experience as on 31-Aug-2019 is 1 year.
Age Limit :
- Technical Officer on Contract – 30 years. Age Relaxation refer notification.
Salary Details :
- Technical Officer on Contract – Rs.23,000 per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Intially for one year and will be extended based on project requirement.
Selection Process :
- Written Test /Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 16.09.2019 at 09.30 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.
- ECIL Zonal Office, Chennai, South Zone.
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2019 – Technical Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ECIL Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Electronics Corporation of India Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ECIL official website http://www.ecil.co.in/
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 16.09.2019 to be held at ECIL Zonal Office, Chennai, South Zone.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.